Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NO SUNSHINE

what do you do?

60 posts in this topic

only just noticed the barber f*ckED up my hair yesterdaymy boy was taking the piss last night saying i had a bald patch on the back of my headi thought he was exaggerating and it was a minor (couldn't see it)went into work, boss pissed himself laughingwent work toilets (where the mirrors are in such a way that you can see the back of your head) and there's a f*ck*ng HUGE bald patch on the back f my headpaid £8 to that slimy arab piece of sh*t as wellbastard never showed me the back of my head and i never realisedc*nt was all friendly on my way out as well, when he knew he'd f*cked up my wignow i dunno what to do, gonna have to wait a week then get a 2 all over to even it out

If you can't go bald, then its a hat thing. Although this is probably not the best solution in the work place, you're not going to wear a toupee so you will probs have to grin and bare it.Up a pic.

boy whatever you do will not bring your hairline back

Go home and shave it all off.Would never happen to me though, I'm not some top pussyhole who gets parred by babers.

Go home and shave it all off.Would never happen to me though, I'm not some top pussyhole who gets parred by babers.
:lol:

:lol:
LOLI can't go bald. Not about looking like Kojak.Still can't believe I was walking round yesterday and today like this. People behind must have been pissing themselves.

I say u go back there n get ur money back

Lol @ Lemons/I would go get my money back

kippah.jpg
c/sif your work chuck a ting you can acccuse them of being anti-semeticplus if you customise it you could be onto somethingjust dont be suprised when you become the office scapegoat

I say u go back there n get ur money back
yeah i will tonightguarantee the guy pretends not to remember me at first

same situation at the moment.instead of a tapered \____/ shape at the back of the neck.i got_________straight cut.mauled it.gonna go somewhere else tomorrow.

wait until it closes then wait for the nigga outside....nar am jokin lol do ur ting

only just noticed the barber f*ckED up my hair yesterdaymy boy was taking the piss last night saying i had a bald patch on the back of my headi thought he was exaggerating and it was a minor (couldn't see it)went into work, boss pissed himself laughingwent work toilets (where the mirrors are in such a way that you can see the back of your head) and there's a f*ck*ng HUGE bald patch on the back f my headpaid £8 to that slimy arab piece of sh*t as wellbastard never showed me the back of my head and i never realisedc*nt was all friendly on my way out as well, when he knew he'd f*cked up my wignow i dunno what to do, gonna have to wait a week then get a 2 all over to even it out
Boy...Lesson learnt innit

Boy...Lesson learnt innit
enit lol, ur pissedjamaican barbers >>>>>>>>>>>_________________>>>>>>>>>>> jamaican barbers chattin in a pure version and think u understand

u need to make him knowu are not that guyhes already made u that guybut u need to make him kno, its not that time again

thing is yeahi wouldn't even be that madif he'd just come clean when he did it and said "sh*t mate, sorry, i just went too hard on the back of your head"i would have been pissed at first but would of just gone "we all make mistakes. try and level it up as much as you can. obviously i'm not going to pay your for this haircut and i probably won't be back but no hard feelings"but it's the way he covered it up makes me mad

lol if the barber didn't show me the back I'd think something was up straight away