Vendome, Funky Buddah, Maya etc

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ER

Been to Movida and had the time of my life.There was a Champagne on the menu for £24k tho which I think is madness.
how much did u spend in there ?
I SPENT ABOUT £120 ON THE FOOD AND A BOTTLE OF WINE.FODD CONSISTED OF MINI BEEF BURGERS AND CHIPS - BAD!MUSHROON PATSA - BAD!CHICKEN PLATER - BAD.WE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE EATING IN THE WHOLE CLUB WHICH I THOIUGHT WOULD BE A BIT EMBARRASSING BUT I THINK IT JUST MADE PEOPLE THINK WERE FAMOUS.COUPLE MORE BOTTLES OF WINE AT £40 SO BOUT £2OO.ME AND THE MRS WERE NICE.WENT HOME DRUNK IN THEM CYCLE TAXI THINGS...THEY NEED SUSPENSION IN THEM THINGS.
24k, f*ck that. I'm that nigga in the corner sippin on water and ice
LOL!

Mid Week >> Weekend @ West End.West End has gone down big time in the last 2 year. Too many "Promoters" bringing in too much s***. I use to work in PR some clubs were near enough impossible to get in to as they were "members clubs" now they will let in anyone in. These "up market" clubs are for two types of people. Rich and Good Looking. They want people to drop money (men) and they have "circuit girls" making this hapen.On a whole though if your not worried about money you can have a really good time.

What's Vendome saying on a saturday? I swear it's thursday that's the good night?
Shots were let off about 1 month ago. Also they are running over capacity so its like a sweat box.

i was there bout 6 weeks ago, very different vibe to when i first went doesnt mean there'll be beef tonight or youll be involved.you have 24 in soho, baroque, boujis or embassy thats also in mayfair and have good saturdays. if ur already on the guest list for vendome then just go there really.
I don't like 24 and I'm bored of Embassy. I keep getting emails from some wasteman about Boujis and he's such an annoying posh twat it makes me not wanna go there. Never heard of Baroque but I'll have a look.It's not even that I'm trying to avoid the place coz of the beef, I know I won't be involved. But nobody really has a good time if there's fights all over the place and the vibe quickly dies. Safe for the ideas.