Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Messy

Ouch

17 posts in this topic

i cant link videos sorry

Horrific Diving Accident leaves kid with split face(NSFW, GORE) * How does one even stays alive this way? * How does one even pay for the medical bills? * So, how is he going to eat his meals? * Can he see?
No thanks

Horrific Diving Accident leaves kid with split face(NSFW, GORE) * How does one even stays alive this way? * How does one even pay for the medical bills? * So, how is he going to eat his meals? * Can he see?
No thanks
safe thun

No thanks
safe thun

omg thats disgustin

This was doings the rounds on facebook about a week ago, absolutely f*cked.But the kid who swims up to him and swims him to shore is a f*ck*ng badman.

f*ck my curiosity... that is f*ck*ng f*cked how is he breathing... how must that of felt... could he see or did his eyes pop out...messy you slut thanx for making me have that image burnt into my retinas for afew month

Saw this a few weeks back on Facebook, didn't know he died though.R.I.P.
Rest in pieces yeh?

allow calling me by your mothers name lucarelli

No thanks
safe thun

YOU KNOW WHAT f*ckED ME UP ABOUT THIS VIDEO. THE WAY MAN IS JUS FLOATING.SO CREEPY.

YOU KNOW WHAT f*ckED ME UP ABOUT THIS VIDEO. THE WAY MAN IS JUS FLOATING.SO CREEPY.
Not the bit with his face split in 5 and you can see his tongue, half of his jaw and no eyes.

Not the bit with his face split in 5 and you can see his tongue, half of his jaw and no eyes.
Nah, that's grotesque and f*cked and gruesome.A man floating lifelessly in the water as blood gushes from his face, a face you cant see, that's unsettling.