THE NEPHELIM

VENOM

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you believe in a God then surely he must have left a legacy to trace him through?Hence the Bible, Torah and Qua'ran.
Those are all written by humans in an attempt to explain existence etc.
chickenfowlwhat does the God you beleive in do then that makes him God?serious question. i just want to know what certain people whosay stuff like that have in their head as how God is like
:mellow: ........................My idea of a God is more of a obscure concept, but you look at God as the benevolent creator that made you in his own image.That's a over simplification.
yeah yeah ok so describe this obscure concept please to we. tankz
My idea of 'God', doesn't take any physical shape, form or any 'intelligence' as we understand it, but rather it's something that exists but in a form that is out my limits of understanding.
thats what i was trying to establish and its consistent with pple who come out with such crapthem oprah winfrey new age bullshit.WHAT THE f*ck DOES WHAT U JUST SAID EVEN MEAN? WHAT A f*ck*ng BORING god u have. lifeless no wife, no son, no angels to sing to him when hes moodyno enemy to fight, no people to punish, and YET he still doesnt think he needs to give you some sort of understanding.boring. but i knew it from the foolish way u were talking still

But if you believe in a God then surely he must have left a legacy to trace him through?Hence the Bible, Torah and Qua'ran.
chickenfowlwhat does the God you beleive in do then that makes him God?serious question. i just want to know what certain people whosay stuff like that have in their head as how God is like
:mellow: ........................My idea of a God is more of a obscure concept, but you look at God as the benevolent creator that made you in his own image.That's a over simplification.
My idea of 'God', doesn't take any physical shape, form or any 'intelligence' as we understand it, but rather it's something that exists but in a form that is out my limits of understanding.
thats what i was trying to establish and its consistent with pple who come out with such crapthem oprah winfrey new age bullshit.WHAT THE f*ck DOES WHAT U JUST SAID EVEN MEAN? WHAT A f*ck*ng BORING god u have. lifeless no wife, no son, no angels to sing to him when hes moodyno enemy to fight, no people to punish, and YET he still doesnt think he needs to give you some sort of understanding.boring. but i knew it from the foolish way u were talking still
It's doesn't come from New Age thinking, I don't believe in 'energies' and 'chakaras' and bullshit.Anyone who can think conceptually could and would understand what I mean.You've revealed yourself to be someone who is capable of thinking literally but not anywhere beyond that. I'm almost inclined to think the joke's on me and your actually parodying someone who's a f*ck*ng idiot with no self-awareness.

such an ignorant postyou should go an hold an meditation an just think about sh*t before you type

so basically your god is nothing as its out of your limits of understandingwhats the point lol

so basically your god is nothing as its out of your limits of understandingwhats the point lol
Are people taking the piss now? I refuse to believe anyone could post this and think what they wrote makes any sense.All this 'your God' business. Wtf are you on about? As if i'm talking about Zeus or some sh*t.

and he says we believe in fairytales, man believes in something he doesn't even know wtf it is just believing for believings sake
:confused: I've thought rationally about it thus I can admit that there are things that are beyond my understanding.You want easily digestible answers, religion and holy books supply this for you.

and he says we believe in fairytales, man believes in something he doesn't even know wtf it is just believing for believings sake
:confused: I've thought rationally about it thus I can admit that there are things that are beyond my understanding.You want easily digestible answers, religion and holy books supply this for you.
oh i get it now. why beleive there is some similarity between human thinking and Godwhy give him some sort of personality and legacy or storylets just say hes in the trillionth dimension and were in the 2nd and leave it at thathes too complex, lets just say he's over there somewhere.makes sense. no need to reply

oh i get it now. why beleive there is some similarity between human thinking and Godwhy give him some sort of personality and legacy or storylets just say hes in the trillionth dimension and were in the 2nd and leave it at thathes too complex, lets just say he's over there somewhere.makes sense. no need to reply
There are 10/11 dimensions. Depending on whether you count time as the 4th dimension. Your talking about Everett's Many Worlds interpretation which is a different thing.They say ignorance is bliss but you take the piss.

There are 10/11 dimensions. Depending on whether you count time as the 4th dimension. Your talking about Everett's Many Worlds interpretation which is a different thing.They say ignorance is bliss but you take the piss.
Explain

Explain
Look up higher dimensions. Traditionally academy says there are 10 dimensions but I've been watching videos of this guy and I'm coming round this his way of thinking about time and space.

f*ck u and everett, and dawkins. hes made money off youur the fool not me.
I think you mean: "f*ck you, Everett and Dawkins. He's made money off of youYou're the fool, not me."Yes. I'm the idiot here. :rolleyes: Ol tight you throwing your toys out the pram and bussing out the personal attacks because I challenged your beliefs.It's a good look for you right now...

Explain
Look up higher dimensions. Traditionally academy says there are 10 dimensions but I've been watching videos of this guy and I'm coming round this his way of thinking about time and space.
Them gawds there