Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

LOL

43 posts in this topic

Il ask them if they know who you are so we can confirm they went to your school and what you where like in school.

I wasn't as bad as this.LOL at wanting proof that I was, like say it's a good thing.Being humble and learning and getting a good job, a house and nice few cars>>>>>>>>>being road

I refuse to believe that they are being serious. Has to be some spoof or something.

the fat asian is terrible, cnt stay on beat 4 sh*tand SMH @ that rebore scratchy

cm punk their your mandem dont liei saw you blaring this tune out in your fiesta

Locked it off as soon I saw man breaking up a cake with his fat fingers.

LMFAO AT THAT .wat does that even mean? ''break up a cake up''?i do wonder how any mind of the right state would look at this and think its good...i mean, if its little kids then its a bly, but these guys are like 20+ lol at when he came out the lift and the door shut behind him and he just strolls by HIMSELF LOL... did his bredrins jst take the lift with him then go back up???LMFAO

that just bewildered me... i also locked off when i see him wake up and shove his hand ina cakefrom when hes got a cake waiting by his bed when he wakes it tells me everything i need to know about his life.

looool

Chingford stays pumping out wastemen.These cunts, Justin, and Blazing Squad all from the one place.They should just bomb the place and start over again, something's obviously gone wrong there.

Thats Asian dudes Adolf Hitler meets Elvis hair is actually worse than the fake Scratchy dudes hair!!! They look like some Warhammer, comic reading neeks...It is definitely a spoof!!

thing is these breh will leng of most man claiming to be real e4 all the way

LOL At Waved*cksurfer.David Beckham>>>>>>>>>>Any sh*t that came out of scotlandYou have never been london, relax init!

Chingford stays pumping out wastemen.These cunts, Justin, and Blazing Squad all from the one place.They should just bomb the place and start over again, something's obviously gone wrong there.
:lol:c/s