Game Swaps/Trades (PS3)

iheartgrime

Basically I want the newest two map packs for COD5 to play on, up until Fifa 10 and the sort come out later on in the year.Anyone want to bly me a download on the maps (if you have them) and do a little trade thing?Ain't got alot of games but what I do have is:Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection OnlineWipEout HDSuper Street Fighter II Turbo HD RemixWormsRag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of PlasticSuper Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD RemixMarvel Vs. Capcom 2Other things I have, that I've paid for:Various Saints Row 2 PacksRoster Updates for WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009Various Midnight Club PacksVarious Shaun White PacksAll LittleBigPlant Costume PacksAll Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm PacksFeel free to put down any particular games you would like and maybe, if I can't get the maps, yous lot benefit and get other bits.Start.......

lol @ all the fraff youve bought
I know...Espically all the LBP stuff, hardly even play it tbh.
wtf you've got all them games but i never see you on any of demlets fight on worms homeboy
Yeah I play Tekken, Marvel Vs. Capcom and SSF2:HD the most.Do you really want it on Worms though? Ninja rope, dynamite stick, ninja rope, BOOM, worms are sinking.But really now, we should do some exchanges I think someone make it offical, JJ?PM me who ever has the map packs though, still want them for a rainy day.

Guest Flat Ericó
lol @ all the fraff youve bought
I know...Espically all the LBP stuff, hardly even play it tbh.
wtf you've got all them games but i never see you on any of demlets fight on worms homeboy
Yeah I play Tekken, Marvel Vs. Capcom and SSF2:HD the most.Do you really want it on Worms though? Ninja rope, dynamite stick, ninja rope, BOOM, worms are sinking.But really now, we should do some exchanges I think someone make it offical, JJ?PM me who ever has the map packs though, still want them for a rainy day.
lol oh sh*t you know what youre doing yeswear bare of us have worms but never see you guys on it.remember when scorpz made the worm thread i thought it was gonna be the new SF4emeks doesnt want it i think