Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Darren Bent Appreciation Topic

29 posts in this topic

Every said that apart from Tanner and Gundam......

i think everyone knows he will score when he given a key role in a teamthe reason he is an average player is because he does nothing elsein his whole time at Spurs, i didnt see him take on a beat 1 defender & he has the link up play of steven hawking

Because our midfield was sh*t i cant hate the guy who kept us from playing against newcastle

tbh all darren bent is is raw pace and finishing. He doesnt add much in terms of link up play or bringing the best out of other players. So if hes not scoring hes going to look sh*t.but when he IS scoring SNM

I thoguht for some years everyone had known the deal with Darren Bent.

Well I do, but he is proving that with the raw basics of skills required to be a forward he is doing something quite big, and consistently.Good lone striker.

tanner nd them man made out he couldnt play football to save his lifehes a decent premeirship playertanner werent u the one sayin defoe werent all that as well when he left you last time

tanner nd them man made out he couldnt play football to save his lifehes a decent premeirship playertanner werent u the one sayin defoe werent all that as well when he left you last time
Even when lots of man on here agreed he was clinical when given the chanceTanner was saying he was pie

lol@going on like he has the Sunderland team built round him now, like say Kenwyne Jones isn't the guy there...Behave.

Top player. Will score for any club at any level. 10+ each season no problem

But if he works hard he can be class in future.

Yeah we are really missing him.This time with Bent last season, played 5 lost 4 drawn 1....points - 1This time without Bent this season, played 5 won 4 lost 1....points - 12Yeah i miss Darren Bent like hell.SMHf*ckin clowns.

He's at least as good as every other forward in your current squad not named Judas

SMHThis is the sort of topic I'd expect from anelka, WTF?!

top goal scorer thread

i put a fiver on bent at 40/1 the other dayit only took anelka 18/19?? goals to win it last season, and all the other strikers will be part of some kind of rotation policy, besides torres who will probably get injured, if bents fit, he plays = goals

Shoulda put this nigger in my fantasy team

oh sh*t he is in my team/lol @ quotes

glad i put this guy in my fantasy team
and made him my captainmy team is doing well