Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

im gna start a new trend

20 posts in this topic

the black 1 is ardthey actualy r quite nice poloslike the back designshaha the reaction wud be alot 2 wearing them out

f*ck around and wear that sh*t and come to a house on fire. Them boys there don't play

^^^^bruv you wore thatsh*t id f*ck*ng move as far away from you as possible imagine young chicks seeing you in that TEEthe reactions>>>>wish i saw it

^^^^bruv you wore thatsh*t id f*ck*ng move as far away from you as possible imagine young chicks seeing you in that TEEthe reactions>>>>wish i saw it
and from when mans some giantsome intimidating sh*t LOL

These Polo shirts are produced by the English Defence League and organisation set up to protest against the rising influence of extremists within our country whose main objective is to turn the UK into an islamic state governed by Sharia Law.
Seller doesn't even know what he is talking about.

These Polo shirts are produced by the English Defence League and organisation set up to protest against the rising influence of extremists within our country whose main objective is to turn the UK into an islamic state governed by Sharia Law.
From that quote why doesn't he?

EDL afghan division i dunno whether they will make it though...would any1 else wear this thoughtwould jus wear it 4 gym and footy tbh..

'You don't know how much sh*t I've had to take offa black midgets''thats...undeniably true.'

in bold.

in bold.
Yea which is pretty much what Anjem Choudary is saying in his public speaches ect isn't it. I mean I dunno wether muslims wanna refute him and tell him to f*ck*ng do one or not? But right now it seems like he is representing their community without any backlash from them.

in bold.
Yea which is pretty much what Anjem Choudary is saying in his public speaches ect isn't it. I mean I dunno wether muslims wanna refute him and tell him to f*ck*ng do one or not? But right now it seems like he is representing their community without any backlash from them.
oh seen so 1 pakistani is the whole british muslim population, cool.

in bold.
Exactly why I said that. Same goes for that so called High Spiritual Leader who does live feeds inside Mosques talking about a war with the UK and don't stop until it's an Islamic state. I'm not trying to persecute every single muslim but if these guys are your chosen representatives or high spiritual leaders theres a problem.

in bold.
Exactly why I said that. Same goes for that so called High Spiritual Leader who does live feeds inside Mosques talking about a war with the UK and don't stop until it's an Islamic state. I'm not trying to persecute every single muslim but if these guys are your chosen representatives or high spiritual leaders theres a problem.
ive never heard of him, and i doubt many of the north african community have, he probably just get some air time amongst the stricter pakistanis, problem is the media dont wanna hear about ur average imam doing good for the community, doesnt sell papers.