• White
    • Muslim
    • Asian

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
white people need cocoa butter in their livesdisgusts me how dry and flakey their skin is up close
:D it needs to be taught from a young age that EVERYBODY needs to moisturise. Even if its just light creams and not the hard cocoa.Used to give me jokes when id hear stuff like moisturising is for gays/fairy boys at work or football.certain mixed race guys are not exempt too. I know a few of the i only cream my face brigade.

My nigga told me he was pounding this Irish (White) chick, slipped her into doggy and the smell that crept up to his nose was like raw sewage, and the bitch arsehole had bits of sh*t & sh*t. p*ssy was that good he carried on...
guy's a savage, i would of abandoned the p*ssy like a sinking ship
Dustbins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chubby white chicks
chubby chicks of all race tend to smell worse dwn there as the day goes on, all the sweat from underneath the folds and between the fat thighs u seeif u f*ck*ng with a chubby girl make sure she knws about that fem-fresh or if nt atleast shower be4 she comes to see u