Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

Kennedy Assasination

39 posts in this topic

corsican mafia mans clapped him and got paid in heroin jheeze. not even dum dums some next exploding bulletcia is full of hillbilly racists. theres bare parts but i condensed it into these 3 i found the least boringfind it amazing how the cia and mafia got away with this n so much other slackness for so many decades

SMH know this thread is gonna, de-rail into another conspiracy/aliens/there watching you and higher beings argument yet again. :lol:leaves

SMH know this thread is gonna, de-rail into another conspiracy/aliens/there watching you and higher beings argument yet again. :lol:leaves
C/Ssh*t like this is killing the forum.

It's f*cked how when he got shot and his head flew out the car, his wife risks her life trying to catch it. The things you do in the state of shock.

It's f*cked how when he got shot and his head flew out the car, his wife risks her life trying to catch it. The things you do in the state of shock.
i'll just add my 2 cents worth then truly leaveM82A1_afmil.jpgBarrett.50 Cal sniper10+ points Headshot.

Think everyone was always under the impression his own people had him killed. And it wouldn't suprise me them hiring the Mafia to do it, same way they tried hiring Sam Giancana to assasinate Fidal Castro.

everyone is f*ckedlets jus leave it at that

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR FAMOUS CO SIGNSsh*t LIKE THIS IS NOT KILLING THE FORUMYOU CAN REMAIN f*ck*ng STUPID WEARING UR SKIN TIGHT JEANSAND CAMPING OUTSIDE NIKETOWN WITH YOUR EMA MONEY TO COP SOME LATEST SPACE BOOT. OTHERS WANT TO HAVE SERIOUS DISCUSSIONSIF YOU DONT LIKE TO HANDLE THE TRUTH THEN f*ck OFF TO THE ALTERNATIVE ROOMTHATS THE ONLY ROOM U ARE WORTH MODDING IN ALL HONESTYYES U ARE GOING TO HAVE PPLE SAY CONTROVERSIAL THINGS. EITHER U DEBUNK THEMOR U JUST IGNORE THEM. THAT IS LIFEWHEN HAVE U EVER MADE ANY THREAD WORTH A READ??

the classified files on kennedy are gonna be released in about a yr or two i think? i doubt they will contain so much hidden information.but that will fuel the theories for another 30yrs at least.

c/s wavesurfer being a non entity on this forum, just spout the odd c/s or scottish sh*t

*Waits for the patronising Thun speech*
:lol: it was before 9/11 so it may not live up to his great ones

Looks like you are the minority

Looks like you are the minority
initd*ckheadstbh these threads educate and let pl know alternative views on things

the classified files on kennedy are gonna be released in about a yr or two i think? i doubt they will contain so much hidden information.but that will fuel the theories for another 30yrs at least.
Swear its like another 10 years at least.

He was blatently killed by powerful enemies.
Bloody hell streetsNever knew thatThink you just solved a major mystery there

Kennedy made a lot of disturbing speeches before he was assassinated

He was blatently killed by powerful enemies.
Bloody hell streetsNever knew thatThink you just solved a major mystery there
Serious

Kennedy made a lot of disturbing speeches before he was assassinated
this outlines why he was killed. he wanted to take the fed reserve away from the powerful bankersgive the US the right to print money againafter he was killed the new president revoked that order he gaveidiots run like headless chickens chatting sh*t about WHO killed himwithout understanding why he could have been killed.that will lead u to his killers easily

ITS DEEPER THAN RAPBAWSE!!

one guy on youtube edited this speech very well to put it into perspectivebut he made it in the days alex jones was new on the scene and pple thought he was legitnow we know hes a f*ck*ng fake i refuse to post the videosuck anyone's mum if they post it.