DIVE BAN BUS CASE QUICK NEVER AGAIN HEARD OF

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shudda been bannedMake an example outta him to show the rest of the players in this seasons CLHis dive was utterly disgusting but then what do you expect from a Brazilian that plays for CroatiaThat leg break was karma
lol why do you support arsenal, i mean really
he supports any team winning at any given tme in their respective league
so why arsenal?

Shudda been bannedMake an example outta him to show the rest of the players in this seasons CLHis dive was utterly disgusting but then what do you expect from a Brazilian that plays for CroatiaThat leg break was karma
so why arsenal?
lkzyz89efm_clap.gifNOW f*ck OFF

so why arsenal?
init when did arsenal last win a trophy(soz necksta, mike kane, lt, lahi etc this post is genuine i dont wana any lols im just trying to post and make a point)

Guest Tulse Hill
I cannot believe this decision. Absolutely disgraceful by UEFA.Basically they just said you can dive as blatantly as that from now onWell done UEFA. Bunch of morons who have never even played in a competitive 11 a side.Now everyone at arsenal will dive at every given opportunity ten fold
Shut ur trap, u do my head in u squeeky bitch

Wasn't even that blatant of a dive. I've seen much worse.Half a second after this springs to mind:n507992379_1019768_3139.jpgIt was a bulllshit charge in the first place and it should have been thrown out immediately. Shame on the SFA for even lodging a formal complaint.
He was pissed off at the fact that he completely [shady]fluffed it[/shady] so he went down with a frustrated screwface.. Wasnt even a dive it was self made frustrationOn the other hand Eduardo's dive is absolutely despicable and malicious which ultimately cost Celtic a CL spot and £50mf*ck UEFA.

Wasn't even that blatant of a dive. I've seen much worse.Half a second after this springs to mind:n507992379_1019768_3139.jpgIt was a bulllshit charge in the first place and it should have been thrown out immediately. Shame on the SFA for even lodging a formal complaint.
He was pissed off at the fact that he completely [shady]fluffed it[/shady] so he went down with a frustrated screwface.. Wasnt even a dive it was self made frustrationOn the other hand Eduardo's dive is absolutely despicable and malicious which ultimately cost Celtic a CL spot and £50mf*ck UEFA.
You complete f*cking Lenny. :lol:

Lol malicious! The game was dead and buried even before the dive, Celtic was never going to get a Champions League spot or £50million. Now if we are talking about dives....

Man'll draw for the screenie (THAT screenie) quicker than you can click Fast ReplyDont do it./Gerrard makes it look real though which is why he never gets caughtUnlike Teduardo Da Diva

I didnt really agree with the length of the ban, but i thought it was good that it seemed that UEFA were going to put a stamp down on the diving.If they decidedto give the 2 game ban they should've just stuck to it, they look even more stupid now.this could've set a precedent despite the fact that it was harsh

*sees WAVESURFER reading the thread*take that haggis face
Trying to hardNobody has lol thus and nobody genuinely will laugh either
Oh the irony. Story of your life mate.I wonder...http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...c=39395&hl=If I put on a condom will you jump off my d*ck?

Man'll draw for the screenie (THAT screenie) quicker than you can click Fast ReplyDont do it./Gerrard makes it look real though which is why he never gets caughtUnlike Teduardo Da Diva
[sKEPTA] GO ON DEN GO ON DEN! DON'T COME IN HERE GIVIN IT BIG LICKS ABOUT DIVING WHEN YOUR CAPTAIN FLYS BETTER THAN MOST MARVEL SUPERHEROES.MUG. :rofl: