THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

• 2 weeks later...

Really? Every smart phone I've had has been an iPhone

Going to have to try out the Pixel myself in person. After a bit of research, it just seemed like the Samsung was stronger in every department and cheaper. 

And I really wanted the Pixel on first impressions, so then I decided to wait till the S8 comes out early next year.

Hmm

Copped an iPhone don't regret, not perfect.

Wanted to wait untl Next year but needed/wanted a new phone now, next years meant to be the biggest upgrade iphone had seen due to 10 year anniversary.

Never really liked Samsungs, but its cheaper now and it does have more features.

However Pixel would be my choice If I was sticking with Android but at the same price as iPhone for example I couldn't justify it. arguably you get more for your money with an iPhone and a Samsung.

Like the look and feel of the iPhone but would never go back to iOS.  From the time I couldn't save Word docs and PDFs that done it for me really. 

Would love a Pixel as like someone said stock android is the way but sort of got use to Touchwiz now,  just a shame it doesn't make the most of Android features. 

was one sick deal I found on the weekend, worked out to about £750 over 24 months for a Pixel 32GB, unlimited minutes, texts, 6GB 4G internet

would have been bang on that if I was sticking in 1 country

same deal was going for iPhone 7

on Vodafone through mobiles.co.uk 

On 11/28/2016 at 11:48 PM, meridian said:

Like the look and feel of the iPhone but would never go back to iOS.  From the time I couldn't save Word docs and PDFs that done it for me really. 

Would love a Pixel as like someone said stock android is the way but sort of got use to Touchwiz now,  just a shame it doesn't make the most of Android features. 

you can save PDF's and docs on iOS lol...

54 minutes ago, That Guy Son said:

my iPhones 6s is pissing me off. Battery will die randomly when it still have like 20% left.

Basically I cant trust my battery percentage anymore. I gotta treat 30% like its 10% :/

There is a fault with some 6S batteries, take it to apple shop and they will give you a new phone

• Upvote 1