THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

Guest Triple XXX

i love WM 6.5 got it on my touch diamond n i like it very muchthey jus need to get the application now, all i have is facebook, palringo (msn, facebook chat etc) bbc iplayer n youtubethey shud have some sick appsbut ive never been so excited about a phone as i am nownice size aswell dnt think its too big

• 2 weeks later...
official: http://www.htc.com/www/product/hd2/overview.htmlalso rumour has it, it's gonna be on t-mobile[giggz]JHEEEEEEEZE[/giggz]
When's the proposed launch date of the handset? Cos if its october it ain't listed within our arrivals bruv.I looked at Q4's portfolio of handsets and unless they snapped it up in the last couple days I don't think it'll happen. Although in saying that they DID discontinue the compact 5 so this could be a direct replacement and they're just keeping it hush hush...They're getting the htc touch2 for definite but the hd2, hmmmm I'm not so sure*Edit* in fact now that I think of it I checked at the end of september lemme have a look today and I'll try confirm this evening

official: http://www.htc.com/www/product/hd2/overview.htmlalso rumour has it, it's gonna be on t-mobile[giggz]JHEEEEEEEZE[/giggz]
When's the proposed launch date of the handset? Cos if its october it ain't listed within our arrivals bruv.I looked at Q4's portfolio of handsets and unless they snapped it up in the last couple days I don't think it'll happen. Although in saying that they DID discontinue the compact 5 so this could be a direct replacement and they're just keeping it hush hush...They're getting the htc touch2 for definite but the hd2, hmmmm I'm not so sure*Edit* in fact now that I think of it I checked at the end of september lemme have a look today and I'll try confirm this evening
safe donhope your the bearer of good news

Theres rumoured to be a android device similar to this
someone gimme the quick lowdown to why android is so much better than WM?
I had a diamond, got rid and after being on xda for time it was clear it wasnt only me who was having the same probs.WM is wack for touch screen, unless hacked you would be using the stylus for most things, scrolling is slowThe OS is wack, needs an overhaul like Pro Evo, again only if hacked programs on WM are wack, you would think it would be sick cos its MS, but IE is terrible they are still using old apps like from 01 days.Andorid Marketplace > The longness with installing apps on WM using CAB filesBeen reading some good stuff about the updates WM will have, but im happy with Android

my boy looked yesterday (I didn't get a chance to) and saw nothing about the hd2.Don't know where these other people saw it, either they're lying/maybe its on another system/been taken down/or like I said being kept on the dl.only info there was on the Pulse, SE satio (idou) and the android update.android marketplace is getting a full refresh (thank god!)

my boy looked yesterday (I didn't get a chance to) and saw nothing about the hd2.Don't know where these other people saw it, either they're lying/maybe its on another system/been taken down/or like I said being kept on the dl.only info there was on the Pulse, SE satio (idou) and the android update.android marketplace is getting a full refresh (thank god!)
Cyanogen done a good version of the Android Marketplace, looks nicerIm using his Magic Rom at the mo