Would You Wife...

Guest M12

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Circumstantial/Would have to sit down after a couple weeks and go through that least and help her delete the 800 or so people she dont really now or does not need to have contact with anymore /A gal could have 5 friends on facebook and still be loose this theory is flawedDunno maybe the N.O.B can grace this thread and drop their purls of wisdom**steps aside**

Guest M12 Part 2
Was just thinkin bout this yday!If their a dj/promoter etc kinda doesnt matterex has over 1000 friends, so bait on there (n)
kinda what i think. If you want to be a certain level of bait to the point you are accepting bare requests off people you dont really know or even worse you're randomly requesting bare people you just see in groups or who have mutual friends then i dont wna know.Bane its not even about being loose. I can spot loose girls on a normal one quickly, its more to do with the person's mind state

Guest M12 Part 2
what if she's proper peng and you've got her on smash?
im 90% sure she would have said/done something that would've set my alarm bells off and she'd have hit the "link" glass ceiling.Never say never init but im sure.also too many guys rate good looking girls too highly on here. like they are prepared to let certain sh*t slide if the chick is buff. whether a chick is 6 outta 10 or 10 outta 10. There aint gonna be no difference in what i accept/expect from them

From the size + number of posts in the venting thread I know EXACTLY the type of chicks getting wifed.Also considering most man on here sayBeat a chick for a while then wife itYour standards = Not as high as you would have VIP2 beleive.