Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

Seriously why choose the name 'Drunkmof*cker' if you drink 'once in a blue moon.'One 70cl bottle is enough to get most people pretty drunk, 2 bottles is over 50 units for f*cks sake. Thats more than 50 shots lol. Dont chat sh*t drunkmof*cker, telling us you know people who wouldnt be shitfaced after 50 shots.

Seriously why choose the name 'Drunkmof*cker' if you drink 'once in a blue moon.'One 70cl bottle is enough to get most people pretty drunk, 2 bottles is over 50 units for f*cks sake. Thats more than 50 shots lol. Dont chat sh*t drunkmof*cker, telling us you know people who wouldnt be shitfaced after 50 shots.
For this exact reason!If you cant see the sarcasim at times then i don't know how else you people survive IRL. :D

For this exact reason!If you cant see the sarcasim at times then i don't know how else you people survive IRL. :D
god im in stitches.....now answer the other question

johnny johnny walker gold or blue lable on the rocks :Dor the cheapshit red or green lable mixed with gren tea and sugar/honey
You, + all whisky heads can't compete....photosvy.jpgI run this.
taking a photo of your mums booze cupboard doesnt mean u run sh*t.
Conceal your envy pussyhole.That's actually the cupboard behind my desk at work (We do the advertsiing for Johnnie Walker).
lol nice. u shud smuggle some of that sh*t home.
is that blue label i see on the top shelf, ive only had it once and was something special.if anyone likes their malt wisky try ardbeg, or if your are loaded ardbeg supanova they are serious

royal%20salute.jpgRoyal Salute goes down smoother than silk on the rocks. UMMM
LOLOLi was drunk a few months back and went round my sisters and proceeded to help myself to my bro in laws stashmixed tis with COLA lmaohe was brewin not coz i drank it but coz i wasted it hahahthink i posted the story here sum where

ur idol seems to have a lot of tattoos
He is living his life differently though. It is the way of his life, not like certain follow fashionist.But drugs, smoking and the biggest one of the lot..........DRINK are all waste.Alcohol is a the gateway to other drugs.Alcohol is one of the biggest killers out there.LOL @ drinking this substance and thinking it is not a poison.

ur idol seems to have a lot of tattoos
He is living his life differently though. It is the way of his life, not like certain follow fashionist.But drugs, smoking and the biggest one of the lot..........DRINK are all waste.Alcohol is a the gateway to other drugs.Alcohol is one of the biggest killers out there.LOL @ drinking this substance and thinking it is not a poison.
They drink it church famnow i bet your reply to this is exactly what makes the post above moronic