Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neeko

bus crashes in totty

30 posts in this topic

Anyone die?

Step dad works from that garage, he just left now.Prob be a lot of traffic cos of this

Six people hurt as buses collide Six people have been treated in hospital after two buses collided in north London.The 243 double-decker and a 149 bendy-bus hit each other in High Road, Tottenham, at about 0700 BST. The bendy-bus then hit the side of a block of flats, a London Fire Brigade spokesman said. Six people on the buses were taken to hospital for minor injuries and have since been released. Police have launched an investigation.

"if youve ever had an acident at work or on the road, call the national accident helpline and we can get you thousands of pounds in compensation, asbolutely risk free, dial 0800-googletherestforurselfdammit now thats 0800-googletherestforurselfdammit ...NOW"

Muslims?
no jews.. the 149 bus passes stamford hill remember

the drivers are crazyanother reason to jam at the back of a bendy bus

_46381557_5.jpgThe chick he was watching must have had one amazing backside for him to crash like that

bus must have seen 2G and Gmoney
:lol:

bus must have seen 2G and Gmoney
:lol:
+Makes sense why my manager and some other woman at the office were talking about bare traffic in Stoke Newington and Newington Green.

Just seen the remains of a sick looking accident in wealdstone, harrow.Those steel fences seen in the above 1st picture cut through the hole engine bay of some hatchback.Imagine going head-on towards the edge of that steel fence having it mash your engine bay up and end up near the drivers chest.f*cked.

the drivers are crazyanother reason to jam at the back of a bendy bus
f*ck bendy buses/i was on the 37 the other day goin clapham junction, this bus driver raced through all the red lights, clearly in a shitty mood3 cyclists come in the bus lane, an hes jus tailgating them hard, thought i was gna witness some f*ckry tbh

the Jamaican woman in the heamotology dept was talking about thisi lold

I remember seeing a bus knock a woman off her bicycle. The bus stopped too close behind her and boop!...on the floor.

them buses that collide in totty there
dont know why but i lold