Adebayor hit with two FA charges

Mr. Gayle

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor has been hit with two charges by the Football Association following his side's 4-2 win over Arsenal.The 25-year-old is charged with violent conduct relating to his alleged stamp on Robin van Persie and has until 1800 BST on Wednesday to respond.He also faces a charge of improper conduct for his goal celebration in front of the Arsenal supporters.A separate date will be arranged for a commission to consider the latter.
..........................................................Can you get charged for something thats "alleged" ? Was bait he would get in trouble for the celebration, fans normally get sided when it comes to things like that.

Arsene Wenger feels Emmanuel Adebayor will one day realise how important Arsenal were in his career.The Togolese striker left the Gunners for Manchester City over the summer in a £25million switch.That move ended a three-year association with the North London club, with Wenger having snapped up the African ace from Monaco in January 2006.Adebayor's time spent in the capital helped to raise his profile and establish him as one of world football's most dangerous frontmen.He does, however, appear to have little regard for the time and effort put in by the Gunners in helping him on the path to superstardom.An animosity-fuelled showing against his former employers on Saturday suggests there is no love lost between Adebayor and Arsenal.Wenger, though, believes the 25-year-old will eventually reflect on his time at the Emirates Stadium as being a positive influence on his game."My thought is that Emmanuel Adebayor deserves to be charged for what he did," said Wenger, referring to a stamping incident and unnecessary goal celebration by the City striker."But I was surprised that there was such animosity in his attitude towards Arsenal because in a few years he will realise that Arsenal has been great for him."That is why I was deeply surprised and shocked."The Frenchman continued: "Only he can say if he will regret leaving."All I can say is that is life and professional football players move on."In life, the goal is to be objective enough in seeing who helped you and who didn't help you, who had a positive influence on you or not."You can sometimes be disappointed in the short term."But still I believe that when you take distance with the events, you always get to the right judgement."I think the longer distance will make Adebayor realise that Arsenal was a very positive influence in his life."

U mite aswell ban him for that then
One of the best goals I have ever seenThe thud of it was just sublime on its own/He should be banned for the single leg drop kick but not the legendary status gaining celebration no wayHow can the arsenal fans be calling his mum a whore during the game? I would have retaliated in the exact manner and added to it by kissing the badge whilst sliding on my knees.