Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slickesrickes

(M)ethylene(D)ioxy(M)eth(A)mphetamine

139 posts in this topic

nuff road man are jumping on this when they go raving.who here takes?whats the effects?

multiple dizz topics coming uperowid/bluelight is you if you wan info*in before the "mdma is a nitty drug and you are nitty for taking it" brigade"

Its nearly impossible to get the real stuff in the uk at the minute.The effects are amazing, your whole body feels great, the euphoria is amazing. It makes you think that everything is cool. If you take it with close friends i can guarentee you will have some amazing convos about things you would never normally think about.most people are selling BZP or other piperazines as MDMA to rip people off. I would buy a Marquis reagent testing kit before you buy any just to be on the safe side.

Done it before & it was fun, but I haven't made a habit of it.

Its nearly impossible to get the real stuff in the uk at the minute.The effects are amazing, your whole body feels great, the euphoria is amazing. It makes you think that everything is cool. If you take it with close friends i can guarentee you will have some amazing convos about things you would never normally think about.most people are selling BZP or other piperazines as MDMA to rip people off. I would buy a Marquis reagent testing kit before you buy any just to be on the safe side.
lol sick guy

lol sick guy
swear them things aren't so reliable, as in they come postive for MDxx but it could be other alternatives that aint as goodmight aswell drop mephedrone for now

I'm intrigued.How much better then being straight f*cked up on alcohol is this?

ive had the most mdma than anyone on here!!give me my props!!!!!!

n certain man were lookin dwn at the prescription topic

I'm not a drugs man so I'd say stick with the booze....At least with alcohol you know its f*ckin up your Liver and shrinking your brain just a tad

YOUR ABOUT A YEAR LATE DON.GOOD LUCK FINDING ANYTHING GOOD (IF YOU DO PM ME)BACK TO THE PILLS FOR A HOTSEC ANYWAY.

its better by approximately 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x

its better by approximately 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x
Them drugs there.Someone bring me in.

That sh*t needs to be regulatedYou dont know what the f*ck you are dabbing

shuuuuuuuuuud up

usaully jsut get pills, md can be hard to get hold of.but if u have more than 5 pills expect a full 24 hours of a comedown, in bed sweating, not being able to eat or sleep.but its gererally worth it.also i find that pills and ketamine are an amazing mix, strictly an after party thing tho, add in some laughing gas and your having the best night of your life

NA TRUSS ME IT'S TRUE.CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE ME START MIXING IT WITH KET LOL AND SHOTTING IT TO YOU BUZZNUTS INA RAVE.

ppl are going wild for this mdizzle dnt think its foe me tho

usaully jsut get pills, md can be hard to get hold of.but if u have more than 5 pills expect a full 24 hours of a comedown, in bed sweating, not being able to eat or sleep.but its gererally worth it.also i find that pills and ketamine are an amazing mix, strictly an after party thing tho, add in some laughing gas and your having the best night of your life
NO SUCH THING AS A COMEDOWN.I REGULARY DO MORE THAN 5, STAY UP FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS THEN GO YARD SLEEP AND GO WORK IN THE MORNING.

basically, if you die without dropping, then you have wasted your life, imo

When I was banging out pills every weekend two summers ago, I barely had any come downs. I dunno if it was youth or suttin but I then did charlie thinking "reh I ain't getting no come down". How wrong I was.I can't really imagine road guys gurning their faces off, telling their bredgins they love them.

I'VE SEEN BARE GOONS TRIPPING OFF THERE NUT DOING THE CRAZYIEST THINGS.MD IS HILARIOUS TRUSS ME.