Takin me for a mug....

Guest Tibbius

in fairness, black people are more likely to stab you. although age is still part of the problem
Black people are more likely to stab people, Asians are more likely to commit to commit financial fraud, and White people are more likely to be behind war crimes, social genocide, etc...See what I'm doing here?Don't be so f*ck*ng ignorant, you buffoon.
tbh white ppl are on this peadaphile ting
Dont want to get involved but 90% of the population is white so its expected that the majority of the paedophiles will be white.JUST SAYING MY BIT LADS FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another blow for the black community... papers are on the f*ck*ng over black people and creating racial hate/tension... it could be that or it could be the clowns in the black community making stupid hood videos going to other gangs ends rantin about leng in the middle of the street... making up a lifestyle for them selves and choosing to be 'road guys'

shouldnt be apologizing or even 4 that matter be censored.. i adore all forms of overt racismyou shoud OWN ITthis is my new catch phrase now 4 people who dnt want 2 own their short comings no homo
there nothing to own u mountain hillbilly. stats can be twisted in anyway to make someone look worseor better. and ur 75% figure is bullshitwhoring ur mum is not rapethere is disproportionate numbers but why is that the focus??we all know that 98% of muslims are terrorists, and that is a disproportionate numberbut we should be more concerned that there is terrorism period (from only muslims)and find out why they want to blow so muchor kick all of them out

shouldnt be apologizing or even 4 that matter be censored.. i adore all forms of overt racismyou shoud OWN ITthis is my new catch phrase now 4 people who dnt want 2 own their short comings no homo
there nothing to own u mountain hillbilly. stats can be twisted in anyway to make someone look worseor better. and ur 75% figure is bullshitwhoring ur mum is not rapethere is disproportionate numbers but why is that the focus??we all know that 98% of muslims are terrorists, and that is a disproportionate numberbut we should be more concerned that there is terrorism period (from only muslims)and find out why they want to blow so muchor kick all of them out
BANFor racism

Ten youths, all black and thought to be about 17 years old, punched and kicked the pair to the ground before stabbing them and fleeing in St Mark’s Road, Mitcham at 10pm.
That's f*cked still. Not surprising, but f*cked.
Do you mean the fact that they were all black or the way they worded it in the article
The way they worded it.
Seen, I'd be more concerned that they were all of high melanin content.
Of course, but we're talking about media spin, in this thread aren't we?
Seckled.This f*ck*ng yout is always chatting sh*t trying to twist things.

Guest Esquilax
Ten youths, all black and thought to be about 17 years old, punched and kicked the pair to the ground before stabbing them and fleeing in St Mark’s Road, Mitcham at 10pm.
Do you mean the fact that they were all black or the way they worded it in the article
The way they worded it.
I'm not trying to twist anything actually.The majority of knife crime committed in this city is...You know what, I'm not even gonna say it.If you man are gonna try bring out boog stats based on the fact that the majority of people in the country are white, ergo they MUST be the majority of criminals is laughable, especially in London. Open your eyes.

The way they worded it.
I'm not trying to twist anything actually.The majority of knife crime committed in this city is...You know what, I'm not even gonna say it.If you man are gonna try bring out boog stats based on the fact that the majority of people in the country are white, ergo they MUST be the majority of criminals is laughable, especially in London. Open your eyes.
like i said the media know what they are doingthey want to play to rednecks and keep the rest people stupid everything is spoon fed, no one tries to use common sense or find out sh*t for themselvesread and weep u c*ntp.s dont ask me for my sauces... go f*ck*ng do ur own researchthis was requested under the freedom of information act===================================================City of London Police27 August 2008Attachment Sonny Bradley Reply.pdf33K Download View as HTMLAttachment Further Information Letter.pdf30K Download View as HTMLDear Mr BradleyREQUEST FOR INFORMATION REF: COL/08/310I write in connection with your request for information dated 3 August 2008 in which you seek access to the following information:1. How many crimes have occurred in the last decade involving a person(s) being stabbed?2. How many crimes have occurred in the last decade involving a person(s) being fatally stabbed?3. If possible, could I have a percentage breakdown of the race of the offender(s) - e.g. 40% - white, 15% - black, etc?Data is only available from 2000 and these statistics therefore relate to the period 1 January 2000 to 31December 2007.28 stabbings have occurred in the City of London Police force area in this period, of which 2 resulted in the victim dying. The breakdown of ethnicity of the suspects or offenders is as follows:White: 49.3%Black: 25.0%Asian: 10.7%Other: 3.6%Unknown: 21.4%Information Access Manager====================================

Guest Esquilax
The way they worded it.
like i said the media know what they are doingthey want to play to rednecks and keep the rest people stupid everything is spoon fed, no one tries to use common sense or find out sh*t for themselvesread and weep u c*ntp.s dont ask me for my sauces... go f*ck*ng do ur own researchthis was requested under the freedom of information act===================================================City of London Police27 August 2008Attachment Sonny Bradley Reply.pdf33K Download View as HTMLAttachment Further Information Letter.pdf30K Download View as HTMLDear Mr BradleyREQUEST FOR INFORMATION REF: COL/08/310I write in connection with your request for information dated 3 August 2008 in which you seek access to the following information:1. How many crimes have occurred in the last decade involving a person(s) being stabbed?2. How many crimes have occurred in the last decade involving a person(s) being fatally stabbed?3. If possible, could I have a percentage breakdown of the race of the offender(s) - e.g. 40% - white, 15% - black, etc?Data is only available from 2000 and these statistics therefore relate to the period 1 January 2000 to 31December 2007.28 stabbings have occurred in the City of London Police force area in this period, of which 2 resulted in the victim dying. The breakdown of ethnicity of the suspects or offenders is as follows:White: 49.3%Black: 25.0%Asian: 10.7%Other: 3.6%Unknown: 21.4%Information Access Manager====================================
Phail.

The way they worded it.
Phail.
so in the space of 2 years you think its changed overwhelmingly to blacks being the majority.

Guest M12 Part 2
The way they worded it.
Im not even from London but you are VERY STUPID. If you actually believe that black people who make up less than 5% of the population are responsible for the most crimes. Do you honestly think that this 5% of black people run around comittiing crimes all over the country while you're 80%+ of white people just work and abide the law living in fear that an ethnic is going to rob/murder/rape them. The Sun has got you exactly where they want you.Crime is a poverty thing. not a race thing. If you compared crimes committed by people from the same income brackets. Im sure there would not be much difference at all regardless of race.Even look at yourself. From here i read you barely scraped 5 gcses and now you are an intern at warner brothers because of "contacts" and have a route to make something of yourself even though u have qualifications no better than ur average sainsburys worker. I can tell you now a black kid who dropped out of education with 5 A-Cs would not be in your position.and im not even here to debate that. cos thats life. some people have it harder than others but saying crime is based on colour is stupid.Guys in Scotlad have been shanking each other on friday nites for YEARS. but u never see mass stories of middle aged white males striking fear in to the scottish community.

The way they worded it.
Im not even from London but you are VERY STUPID. If you actually believe that black people who make up less than 5% of the population are responsible for the most crimes. Do you honestly think that this 5% of black people run around comittiing crimes all over the country while you're 80%+ of white people just work and abide the law living in fear that an ethnic is going to rob/murder/rape them. The Sun has got you exactly where they want you.Crime is a poverty thing. not a race thing. If you compared crimes committed by people from the same income brackets. Im sure there would not be much difference at all regardless of race.Even look at yourself. From here i read you barely scraped 5 gcses and now you are an intern at warner brothers because of "contacts" and have a route to make something of yourself even though u have qualifications no better than ur average sainsburys worker. I can tell you now a black kid who dropped out of education with 5 A-Cs would not be in your position.and im not even here to debate that. cos thats life. some people have it harder than others but saying crime is based on colour is stupid.Guys in Scotlad have been shanking each other on friday nites for YEARS. but u never see mass stories of middle aged white males striking fear in to the scottish community.
http://vote08.freedomblogging.com/files/2008/03/flatline.jpg

Even look at yourself. From here i read you barely scraped 5 gcses and now you are an intern at warner brothers because of "contacts" and have a route to make something of yourself even though u have qualifications no better than ur average sainsburys worker. I can tell you now a black kid who dropped out of education with 5 A-Cs would not be in your position.
lol and espqalix has been dropping sly racist remarks from time ago and its not on some joke tip

Guest Esquilax

LulzEverything i say is taken out of context all the time. With regards to the "a black kid like me would not be in the same position", that's not true. Regardless of race, if you know the right people in any company you can be in with a chance. There's a mix of people where I work, just as there's a mix of people in any workplace.I respect the fact that you're not here to debate that precise point, but I would like to clear the air on that.I realise that I probably can't "redeem" myself in this argument, seeing as most people have already made their minds up, but all i will say is that if you're from out of London, like a few people on here seem to be, then it's a harder concept to grasp. I'm not from Liverpool or Birmingham or f*ck*ng, Norwich or wherever, so I don't comment on my experiences there or what goes on. Loads of people are gonna come foaming at the mouth, "U LONDON PRIKS FINK URE SO SPECIAL URE THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE ETC"Call me incredibly stupid or 'racist' if you want, it doesn't affect me, but I know what i've experienced and seen in my time, albeit a short time.

Lulz but all i will say is that if you're from out of London, like a few people on here seem to be, then it's a harder concept to grasp. I'm not from Liverpool or Birmingham or f*ck*ng, Norwich or wherever, so I don't comment on my experiences there or what goes on. but I know what i've experienced and seen in my time, albeit a short time.
aww now hes saying that u out of london man dont undertand how bad it is round 'ereyeh i know my experience too thats why i smelt ur racist ignorance from day onecoupled with the fact that ur also a dunce it makes even more sense