Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black.

MAG Beta

20 posts in this topic

There's like 16,000 codes last time i heard.You will get brought in regardless.

Low it, everytime I click submit the page gets an error.

We have depleted our supply of free keys. We still have keys available for FilePlanet subscribers. Select a package to get your beta key today! Join Now!
Waste, suprised the BETA is still going though tbfhAnyone get two and wanna hook me up?(Uncharted I'm talking about)

Downloading this now, got some 2gig update as soon as you load up.

This game deffinately ain't no Call of Duty.
Aint cod no but to be fair they worked the 256 player thing quite well tbh.. imo anyway

whats it saying? ive always like this idea for the game. Does it work?mp star get some fooooooootage

whats it saying?btw mpstar's sig :lol:

Yea the 256 Players is nice but it is pretty average as far as Gameplay goes.Weapons feel too slow in a way to me. Don't like the way my round seems to run out after about 1.5 seconds of shooting when I'm carrying a heavy machine gun.Graphics are not out of this world either but I suppose they compensated for the amount of players and map sizes.

still 50% dl'ing <.<
50%!? Swear you were downloading this at like 1am last night. Servers only run from set times aswell, think it's 6pm to 9pm and then 1am to 4am.

I downloaded in like 10 minutes...I'ma install it, after Ninja Gaiden 2 has downloaded

Just logged out of it. Seems repetitive already, it also has some pointless feeling to it as you spend the whole game just running around feeling like you're not achieving anything and also with so many players it feels like you're not even part of a team.

and it looked so promising...gona try find some footage

yeah i see itseems alrite ishanimation of stuff seems bit 04's type wouldnt pay £40 but i dont have a ps3 so im cool

someone set me a code

Wish they wouldn't have the Knife Button the same as the Right Analog Aim, I've got a habbit of always pressin down on RAnalog when am shooting at people and end up swinging the Knife and gettin killed, was happening to me last times I was playing COD aswell.