Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

Traffic watch

10 posts in this topic

so let me get this right, old people are getting a hand held speed camera and are snitching people?!Better yet, few people are rating them?Is this life?I mean, it is some george orwell shizzle. Them heads should be shot.Anyone from croydon on here got snitched on by them?

You talking about them community speed watchers. You don't official get anything rather than a letter through the post warning of your speed. & I didn't get done in Croydon neither. Was on some Kent country road.

lol @ calling them snitches, like speeding is not reckless driving and doesn't kill people.

Scum who aint got anything better to do

lol @ calling them snitches, like speeding is not reckless driving and doesn't kill people.
i bet u any money u dont drive--------------------------------------------------i guess it keeps the old people occupied, since the letter doesnt give anyone any points im not really bothered

i bet u any money u dont drive--------------------------------------------------i guess it keeps the old people occupied, since the letter doesnt give anyone any points im not really bothered
it is a way to get ready for even more stupidness like this and it will be official. It is long!

Go how much?6Yrs no bans, no points, stopped a few times lil warnings here and there but nothingggggggggggggggggg CLEAN AS!!Before you say "i bet ur one of them slow drivers" Nah i used to speed around thing woohoo, until my friend crashed my car into a deer the impact that 22 stone deer had on me and my car alone, i imagined what if that had been a person. Horrible impact, and the damage to my car was f*ckray.

Its in areas like Shirley that do this. Never seen them myself.

LOL thats a par! aslong as it holds not points or fines its a minor!