The Best Game Ever

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Obviously there is no REAL answer to this question, but you can base it on whatever you like, nostalgia, gameplay, online capability, atmosphere etc etcFor me it has to be this..bioshock_360_fob_final_2.pngBioshock is just the most f*ck*ng shower thing ever.Shooting fire and ice out of your hand in an underwater post WWII art deco society populated by mask wearing hook-handed insaniacs hell bend on devouring your precious goo.Atmosphere is unmatched in any game I've played. Upgradable weapons, rich environments, interesting characters and plot lines.It's just exceptional in every way, i love it.YOU?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all comes down to opinions with these type of subjects. Its usually a game that you have many memories with and played non stop where you know all the ins and out of the gameBioshock is a fantastic game but never up there with the best game ever.Half life / CS etc still probably remains the G.O.A.T when it comes to FPS. Changed the whole look of FPS' without it there would be no such thing is MW2Zelda Orcarina of Time is up there, such a sick gameMario 64, Nothing more to say on thisHowever, there only has to be one real winner

Final fantasy 7/Thread
What other game has there ever been where its arguble that the evil guy is more popular than the main protagonist??They even had to make a film for the fans 'cause it was so big and had a such a massive support Sephiroth >>