What the F**K is up with guys????

General Mac

Guest M12 Part 2
LOLI've been raving only a handful of times and the last time I did was a year ago so that hasn't ever really appliedUmmmI only have very limited relationship experience but I tend to know someone over a course of time before anything takes offMutual friends is normally a safe bet; work, uni or church are also feasible optionsI just have always had the perception that any guy that is trying to 'draw' me in a club or on the street is only trying to get one thing, I'm insanely paranoid about it actually.There are plenty of avenues available for me to meet someone/start to like himTBH I'm not even fussed at the moment, I'm only 21 and I have the business of my degree to attend to
Very rare thing to see in a woman these days. I just hope some man doesnt scuff you up in the future.I will put it on hold until 2012ring.jpgp.s: dont get it twisted. EVERY man is only after that one thing. Whether they see u as future wife or any link. its just something we cant shake

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

:lol:That's a nice ring!Of course I know there is that one thing on their mind, but if I have gotten to know them a bit at least I will know there is something serious in their motives as well.I just can't really fathom talking to a man for two minutes on the road then he has access to my personal telephone number when I don't even know him.How many other girls would he have done that to that day? What if my number is there just incase he gets bored one night and calls me in one months time?I probably wouldn't even remember who he was, which would be embarassing for the both of us. The notion is just so strange to me.

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
LOL remembers me from some time when 1 random guy chirpsed some decent lookin girl at the bus stop...me and my bredrin were just watching then he took out his fone and gave it to her meaning he wanted her number..but she just gave it back and walked off..he chased her and banged her in the face and proceeded 2 kick her while she was on the floor :D ..me and my boy had 2 stop him n that

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
LOL remembers me from some time when 1 random guy chirpsed some decent lookin girl at the bus stop...me and my bredrin were just watching then he took out his fone and gave it to her meaning he wanted her number..but she just gave it back and walked off..he chased her and banged her in the face and proceeded 2 kick her while she was on the floor :D ..me and my boy had 2 stop him n that
once again..
:D The imagery is too much

to your original post"So you see them sights regularly, women getting chased down, punched in the face and stomped out by a next man ?"seen it happen twice only tbh..why would i come up with a lie about that <_<the fact ur just saying "the imagery" about my post; as if you never experienced no excitement whatsoever or anything interesting that you posted in ur life on vip2 before was bothering me..to ur edited crap:yes i have 11k posts in 1 year.. got a problem..you gonna do something about it? fall back fam..any hyped internet guy

See I'm stubborn. I don't like being forced to do what I don't want to.I don't give my number out on the street and I hate being stopped when I'm in a rush, so its normally an 'I'm really sorry but I can't stop' and keep it movingI try not to entertain any kind of conversation because they start to think they've got a shoe in as soon as you stop.
Im like this but when he clearly looks a bit crazy you gota be careful how you word things. Im not tryna get my head buss.
u know if ur nice to them you get away quicker.

I'm not trying to point out the obvious or nothing but from you're getting into conversations with people you don't intend on taking things further with such as giving them your number you're an idiot. Why bother even being polite, you're never going to see them again. Men try it with me the majority of days, I literally ignore their every word/walk straight past. I've never been assaulted because of rejecting someone. Therefore no conversation = no kick in the eye.

See I'm stubborn. I don't like being forced to do what I don't want to.I don't give my number out on the street and I hate being stopped when I'm in a rush, so its normally an 'I'm really sorry but I can't stop' and keep it movingI try not to entertain any kind of conversation because they start to think they've got a shoe in as soon as you stop.
Im like this but when he clearly looks a bit crazy you gota be careful how you word things. Im not tryna get my head buss.
u know if ur nice to them you get away quicker.
trueekeep smilin, dont look angry or scared

I'm not trying to point out the obvious or nothing but from you're getting into conversations with people you don't intend on taking things further with such as giving them your number you're an idiot. Why bother even being polite, you're never going to see them again. Men try it with me the majority of days, I literally ignore their every word/walk straight past. I've never been assaulted because of rejecting someone. Therefore no conversation = no kick in the eye.
have u not read the thread GBHthis is not truethats why i say you need to assess whos watching u in the first place, so u can avoid eye contact and conversation but often times with the weird ones u dont even see them coming and BAM they in ur face, or running u down

:D so where is the appropriate place to draw loggers. i swear ive read on here u dont give guys ur numbers in clubs and now on the streets.Is it strictly an office thing? does ur dad choose ur men for you? Do i have to come to your church on new years eve before the clock strikes 12?and so many women complain theres no man for them these days when they are talking mess like this. you cant seriously be implying that NO MAN has a chance with you if they try draw you outdoors :D
loooooooooool :D

Never been in the situation where i've been rejected so i haven't felt the rage.Some mad guys out there though, one guy tried drawing my chick and when she said she had a boyfriend he told her to phone me and tell me it's over. She laughed and walked off. He left her alone.Another time a guy tried talking to her and she ignored him and carried on walking then he grabbed her arm. She screamed "get off of me" he got shook and scattered.So now she's baffed does she ignore them? Be rude to them? Be polite?Next time she's polite to the dude and he's holding up some big convo, thinks he's in there goes in for the kill and she says she has a man. Coz she was polite he tried twanging it, she weren't having it. Rage builds up, he's abusive then bops.There's no right or wrong thing to do, best thing is to assess each situation and act accordingly.

Next time she's polite to the dude and he's holding up some big convo, thinks he's in there goes in for the kill and she says she has a man. Coz she was polite he tried twanging it, she weren't having it. Rage builds up, he's abusive then bops.
THIS is the point I'm trying to make. Engaging in conversation = giving them hope. No man who approaches you on road wants to be your friend.

Yeah I agree with what you're saying in the eye department but seriously, ignoring is the key to this predicament.
I aint one for actin hype generally.. But manners dont cost a thing.. if i was gonna bang a girl in her face it'd be a girl with that attitude tbh.. Only time i'd understand is if their chattin a bag of sh*t an talkin too loud.. Other than that, aint no need... Just be straight from early enit

Thats dangerous, giving a guy complete air sometimes can result in verbal and likely physical abuse. You just been real lucky or your 6'5 built like a rugby player. You don't have to converse with a nigga but utilise your instincts and gage what your chances are of being assaulted if you totally ignore. That I have a boyfriend, no, i'm not interested sh*t wont fly with some of these predators. Now my girl is kinda shaken up about being outside in certain parts, now that shits foul. And she was reasonably polite, so politeness don't fly either. And it's worse on me the boyfriend when shes talking to me all scared and sh*t, makes me feel like I should have been there to put all my weight on that fool. Dudes like that can f*ck up a females mental, make her start thinking maybe looking cutes not a good thing, maybe I shouldn't wear jeans that reveal my figure......this is sh*t I hear not just from her but other girls.

I see you GM but you shouldn't take stuff like this too badly.Guys have always been like this. Part of women growing is up to experience it and make judgements on how that act accordingly.Don't make the mistake of being over protective.Women get hit on 3025235235977x per day anyway.Sometimes things like this are told to you in order to make a point..it's unlikely given that this was a genuinely physically threatening situation. But still.

I see you GM but you shouldn't take stuff like this too badly.Guys have always been like this. Part of women growing is up to experience it and make judgements on how that act accordingly.Don't make the mistake of being over protective.Women get hit on 3025235235977x per day anyway.Sometimes things like this are told to you in order to make a point..it's unlikely given that this was a genuinely physically threatening situation. But still.
Na na G, I'm not taking it badly and feeling salty about it, I've heard way more stories. I just wanted to air the sh*t.Niggaz moving to my girl, your girl, anybodies girl, it's to be expected, can't live life hunting guys down because they tried.