Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djbmc

Quick cookin question

49 posts in this topic

How long do u microwave jacket potatoes for?

Depends how powerful your microwave is, fork it a few times and pop it in for 5 mins and then give it a squeeze, if its still hard do another 5 and continue until its soft.

never cook them in the microwave b4i wud normally put them in the oven

Depends how powerful your microwave is, fork it a few times and pop it in for 5 mins and then give it a squeeze, if its still hard do another 5 and continue until its soft.
cool, 20 mins is a bit long i think. And i aint got time for the oven, i gotta be at work at 5.

Wash, stab. 5 mins, rotate, further 5 mins. Then additional mins if still too hard. That's how I've learnt it

WTF is ogin on? it's makin sum mad hissing noise, should it do that? I turned it off for a minute.

llow jacket potatoestheyre nasty
I agree.Should cut that sh*t up & roast it in some goose fat imo. Maybe throw some rosemary on that sh*t.

Did you prick the potato BMC
i stuck a knife in it a few times, i think it was the juices that made the noise, it's ok now.

them white people there who take the microwave for any oven.bake dat sh*t ffs for 10mins in a pre heated ovenfar as im concerned the microwave is an express food WARMERnot cooker

llow jacket potatoestheyre nasty
I agree.Should cut that sh*t up & roast it in some goose fat imo. Maybe throw some rosemary on that sh*t.
wordthen phwa gra dat ting

them white people there who take the microwave for any oven.bake dat sh*t ffs for 10mins in a pre heated ovenfar as im concerned the microwave is an express food WARMERnot cooker
that Lurpak advert said an hour bruv

i think there should be a cooking thread still as a stickyi got my own question:when u wash meat, is it ever suposed to get clean with no blood?i hate that sh*t i wash it 500 times and still the water never clears upmy mum washes it 3x and thats it. she said if i aint dead yet why do i complainand cusses me out the kitchen. but when im in my own flat it bugs meusing hotwater only makes it worse at well.

i think there should be a cooking thread still as a stickyi got my own question:when u wash meat, is it ever suposed to get clean with no blood?i hate that sh*t i wash it 500 times and still the water never clears upmy mum washes it 3x and thats it. she said if i aint dead yet why do i complainand cusses me out the kitchen. but when im in my own flat it bugs meusing hotwater only makes it worse at well.
what sorta meat is it

wow, it's proper shrivelled up, this isn't gonna keep me going

thats what she saidowwww
lol, c/s black ant, swear they're normally bigger tho.