Quick cookin question

djbmc

Guest WAVESURFER
llow jacket potatoestheyre nasty
I agree.Should cut that sh*t up & roast it in some goose fat imo. Maybe throw some rosemary on that sh*t.
them scottish delicacies there
It's actually more of a French thing.LOL @ not knowing about using goose fat for roast potatoes.

Wash, stab. 5 mins, rotate, further 5 mins. Then additional mins if still too hard. That's how I've learnt it
lol u learnt how to cook potatoes in the mivrowave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No I can cook potatoes in a variety of ways. From testing and observation that is the best method with my wave. Funny guy

i think there should be a cooking thread still as a stickyi got my own question:when u wash meat, is it ever suposed to get clean with no blood?i hate that sh*t i wash it 500 times and still the water never clears upmy mum washes it 3x and thats it. she said if i aint dead yet why do i complainand cusses me out the kitchen. but when im in my own flat it bugs meusing hotwater only makes it worse at well.
u cant be holding the meat under hot water for lengthy periods of time, ur cookin itwash with cold water, u cook the blood outu should try rinsing it, sprinklin a load of salt over it in a bowlleave it for bout 5 minutes then rinse it off

Depends how powerful your microwave is, fork it a few times and pop it in for 5 mins and then give it a squeeze, if its still hard do another 5 and continue until its soft.
C/S THAT, Plus remember to wrap it in kitchen roll (Never microwave anything in plastic or with clingfilm Links to cancer and totally unhygenic.)But baked potatoes done in microwave are digusting.

them white people there who take the microwave for any oven.bake dat sh*t ffs for 10mins in a pre heated ovenfar as im concerned the microwave is an express food WARMERnot cooker
WTF You bake potatoes for 10 minutes in a pre heated oven? what da f*ck you using baby potatoes?Potatoes in a pre heated oven wrapped in tin foil with a dash of oil and seasoned with plenty of pepper and salt to make the best potatoes your looking at 1hr/1.5 Cooked slowly as not to kill the taste.

i think there should be a cooking thread still as a stickyi got my own question:when u wash meat, is it ever suposed to get clean with no blood?i hate that sh*t i wash it 500 times and still the water never clears upmy mum washes it 3x and thats it. she said if i aint dead yet why do i complainand cusses me out the kitchen. but when im in my own flat it bugs meusing hotwater only makes it worse at well.
Your can either Rub salt on the meat to kill and germs, and then rinse in vinegar then rinse trough with water, when you cook meat to the correct temp it will kill any other germs remaining.

beef, turkey, chicken.. all the same problem with washing for memind u i dont buy supermarket meat.
c/sinjected with water and preservatives and sh*t
This, but its also important to buy free range/organic That is how meat should taste, none of this Fast factory farming sh*t.
llow jacket potatoestheyre nasty
I agree.Should cut that sh*t up & roast it in some goose fat imo. Maybe throw some rosemary on that sh*t.
them scottish delicacies there
Man who know about good food, know about Goose fat. It's got mad flavour.
Goose fat to roast all your veg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!