Just met the pengest white chick

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol getting well nervous, any advise guys?
dont be urselfcome someone else's swag
c/s answer her questions with more questions even if they are completely irrellevent and no eye contactadopt a nervous twitchchicks dig that
also touch/stroke her as much as possible Preferably in lewd places. even in the most inappropriate of moments.
At the end of date, whisper in her ear ever so tenderly - "I'll never leave you".
:D :D :D :D :D

g600954956.gifDAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
this is all white girls are good for
You've never had THAT white girl in ur life, allow the council/club chicks
LOLSome white girls, give them selfs bad names, but this isn't just within the white chicks, it happens in all races.To think that every white chicks going to be giving you some tongue action on your pee wee hermen LOL haha.

No doubt I have come across some seriously beautiful, respectful and morally driven white girls. Very rarely in London because niggaz convert them bitches quick fast, but outside London. I met one white girl from Tonbridge like 3 years ago during a work cover and If she wasn't the most decent white woman I have ever met, then I don't know what is. Chick was too cool, and she was mad religious and strangely cultural, so I thought maybe she's some European mix or Kiwi or Aussie but no, she was all the way English.