FAO office workers

Stig

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go and post up on reception, those girls can talk breezey all day. People started calling me a sex pest so I stopped all that.
oh you are one of them guyswe had a group of 3 of them. Came like a hit squad whenever a new girl started.Not about making your movements bait microsoft communicator >>>>
nerds watching from sidelines <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wanking over software and skinny jeans
冷的茶> > > > 婦女避免的已知的辦公室性蟲掠食性動物仍然我 當您提供人们在俱樂部时的毛巾纸t假設您需要對此擔心。
just accept my 50p tip and spray boss, no long. I ain't got time to waste.
on a side notedoes anyone actually eat lollipops from these guys? allow food from the bogs

I used to go and post up on reception, those girls can talk breezey all day. People started calling me a sex pest so I stopped all that.
oh you are one of them guyswe had a group of 3 of them. Came like a hit squad whenever a new girl started.Not about making your movements bait microsoft communicator >>>>
nerds watching from sidelines <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wanking over software and skinny jeans
on a side notedoes anyone actually eat lollipops from these guys? allow food from the bogs
I don't eat the lollipops, the sandwiches are banging though.

Gok_Wan_070910103959411_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg
Spray for what? You need to talk to girls face to face for them to smell anything..."msn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"

ADFGADFBDFHHADHADFHADHFADHDBAPMSL

I don't eat the lollipops, the sandwiches are banging though.
havent been raving in a whilewhat else do the serve?

Spray for what? You need to talk to girls face to face for them to smell anything..."msn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"
lol at you misquotingi don't know why you are in this thread anyway. I swear the only time you set foot in an office is when you are cleaning itp_2626521.jpg

Guest Esquilax
lol at you misquotingi don't know why you are in this thread anyway. I swear the only time you set foot in an office is when you are cleaning itp_2626521.jpg
:lol:

You are getting emotional because you let everyone know you're shook to approach girls and would rather msn them and secretly watch from afar, that is your reality otherwise you wouldn't have frowned upon Lemons actions. So because I call you out on that I must be a cleaner, yeah ok mate have fun being a shook one all your life.

You are getting emotional because you let everyone know you're shook to approach girls and would rather msn them and secretly watch from afar, that is your reality otherwise you wouldn't have frowned upon Lemons actions. So because I call you out on that I must be a cleaner, yeah ok mate have fun being a shook one all your life.
LOL DEAD

:/ lol at intentionally twisting what i said. SEEN. At least i hope you are twisting what i said because if you didn't then boy. You are one dumb f*ck, lol.like said, no need for you to get emotional hahedit:actually i get it. You are probably young and probably not have worked in an office before and know about general office politics. snm youngin. i understand.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:/ lol at intentionally twisting what i said. SEEN. At least i hope you are twisting what i said because if you didn't then boy. You are one dumb f*ck, lol.like said, no need for you to get emotional hahedit:actually i get it. You are probably young and probably not have worked in an office before and know about general office politics. snm youngin. i understand.
Swear you got some photocopying to do lah, better do it while it's free so you don't have to stand near a woman.

Swear you got some photocopying to do lah, better do it while it's free so you don't have to stand near a woman.
lol at confirming my postdo you "my yout"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: