FAO office workers

Stig

Holidays aren't too bad here. Only time we can't take long vacations is during crunch period. Other then that they are pretty flexible. One collegue only gave 1 weeks notice before taking a 2 week holiday. Taking the piss really.Do any of you guys have to do "conduct of business" training??. Basically some bollocks about how not to be racist in the work place, accepting kick backs etc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holidays aren't too bad here. Only time we can't take long vacations is during crunch period. Other then that they are pretty flexible. One collegue only gave 1 weeks notice before taking a 2 week holiday. Taking the piss really.Do any of you guys have to do "conduct of business" training??. Basically some bollocks about how not to be racist in the work place, accepting kick backs etc
Sweet Jesus no.

Sweet Jesus no.
yeah there was a video about each part. The racist one had some ginger guy taking the piss out of some arab/asian (can't remember) woman in a meeting saying he couldn't understand her.

crapgroup director is hot desking next to me today*makes up a few colourfull spreadsheets*
Draw a picture of a knob and then ask him to sign it off.If he does, call him a batty and then turn shuffle a bit to the left/right away from him.

Guest Esquilax
Sweet Jesus no.
yeah there was a video about each part. The racist one had some ginger guy taking the piss out of some arab/asian (can't remember) woman in a meeting saying he couldn't understand her.
Well if he cant understand her, he cant understand her, that's not racism, thats just foreigners being dumb and smelling bad and taking our jobs and school and political correctness gone mad and muslims.

I used to go and post up on reception, those girls can talk breezey all day. People started calling me a sex pest so I stopped all that.
oh you are one of them guyswe had a group of 3 of them. Came like a hit squad whenever a new girl started.Not about making your movements bait microsoft communicator >>>>
Not about being one of those digital pervs.I like to make big bold statements with my movements. No questions asked. In your face, full on 100% sexuality coming at you.

Sweet Jesus no.
Well if he cant understand her, he cant understand her, that's not racism, thats just foreigners being dumb and smelling bad and taking our jobs and school and political correctness gone mad and muslims.
If you were real I'd slap you in the face at least twice a day.