Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEGOMAN

Facebook Video

127 posts in this topic

1-Take, Out-of-Sync-Messing-Around-Facebook/UTube Video For My Facebook Track. Shot Straight After BC Da Bossman Ft iLLAMADi - 'Your Superhero' Videoshoot. Cameraman: Amos Nek For Trailpictures.co.uk

I beg we just let this roll down the page into obscurity...

:D so many things i creased at.The background guys and their disability benefit "skanks"U looking even more like a somalian version of a rat when the pictures moving.The rope round ur neck looking of equal thickness to ur entire arm.The general swagness of your barsYou sipping on lucozade sport like it was a bottle of champersThe guy in the yellow t-shirts hairlineadd your own

zsdtg\stjreym\er\sdgf\sdgfsd bsdfsdfsdfsdfThe guy raising the bottle of coke like its champs and pouring it into a champs glass

:D so many things i creased at.The background guys and their disability benefit "skanks"U looking even more like a somalian version of a rat when the pictures moving.The rope round ur neck looking of equal thickness to ur entire arm.The general swagness of your barsYou sipping on lucozade sport like it was a bottle of champersThe guy in the yellow t-shirts hairlineadd your own
GLAD U WERE ENTERTAINED :)

It is true though, hate when ppl do that in a club

LOLI clocked that too.

Heard a lot worse09 is about Facebook and UK Funky, so good choice TBHllow the half empty bottles of coke though

Heard a lot worse09 is about Facebook and UK Funky, so good choice TBHllow the half empty bottles of coke though
EVERYTHING IN THE VIDEO IS TAKING THE MICK OF WHAT I SEE IN 'BALLERS' AT CLUBSITS A PARODY

Yh cant take the song too serious; what hes saying is true. But there are alot of laughs to be had from that video.

tbh u was neva guna make another "are you gunna bang" shud of used a next beat

ahhhhhh...you was that guy @ the MASH launch party innit?

ahhhhhh...you was that guy @ the MASH launch party innit?
Yea that was me

Rolling in the clubsmokinggetting highsippin' on Lucozadeeeeeeeowww

Can't be serious

WOW this is like soo cool! Like where are you performing next???

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.
......sorry, say that again, LOL i was counting the Moneys made from sales of my LEGO brick chain...

......sorry, say that again, LOL i was counting the Moneys made from sales of my LEGO brick chain...
:lol:

*leaves thread*i hope we never have the pleasure of meeting other for your own safety.

*leaves thread*i hope we never have the pleasure of meeting other for your own safety.
...WOW....He seemed angry.