Facebook Video

LEGOMAN

kniwdgnWsgnweNGdwJust watched this!!Are mandem really showing off soft drinks like they cost them thousands?! IS MAN REALLY HOLDING UP A 2 LITRE BOTTLE OF COKE!?IS THAT WHAT HE'S DOING!?LAFHALFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS CALLED A PARODY, PARADOY MEANS...AHHHH GO GOOGLE THE TERM!
Well I'm afraid that wasn't conveyed efficiently enough in the first 15 seconds for me to clock on. You had your 15 seconds to make your point and you blew it. Nothing I can do about it.
uve gone down two intelligence levels with that post...the whole thing is meant to be a joke...ure taking life too serious if u figured these man where tryna ball out and blow the charts with this.uv

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kniwdgnWsgnweNGdwJust watched this!!Are mandem really showing off soft drinks like they cost them thousands?! IS MAN REALLY HOLDING UP A 2 LITRE BOTTLE OF COKE!?IS THAT WHAT HE'S DOING!?LAFHALFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS CALLED A PARODY, PARADOY MEANS...AHHHH GO GOOGLE THE TERM!
Well I'm afraid that wasn't conveyed efficiently enough in the first 15 seconds for me to clock on. You had your 15 seconds to make your point and you blew it. Nothing I can do about it.
uve gone down two intelligence levels with that post...the whole thing is meant to be a joke...ure taking life too serious if u figured these man where tryna ball out and blow the charts with this.uv
You're right man. Should probably let my employer know I'm not worthy anymore. Could you phone them for me?