Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno Di Gradi

THE C/S THREAD

24 posts in this topic

I beg we just let this roll down the page into obscurity...
About the facebook videodidnt wanna keep his thread floating at the top but C/S this

trust i was about to reply to what Ramos said then realised it would have defeated the purpose of co-signing so I had to click the back button quickly with ferocity before i opened a worm hole.

i went back into his thread to listen to the actual tune and i musta saydojgsjjdosjgjdsgjsjgjgsojgjsjggjjthat was terrible.Get some bass in your voice fam.

lol... also the guy in the yellows hairlines LMFAOsome bart simpson head

trust i was about to reply to what Ramos said then realised it would have defeated the purpose of co-signing so I had to click the back button quickly with ferocity before i opened a worm hole.

i didnt even clock bare guys toasting coca bottles and the best 1 is the mix race yout who has some variant of robinsons in his right hand and a bottle of water in his right, niggas ready to mix up some cordial in the rave :lol:

:D so many things i creased at.The background guys and their disability benefit "skanks"U looking even more like a somalian version of a rat when the pictures moving.The rope round ur neck looking of equal thickness to ur entire arm.The general swagness of your barsYou sipping on lucozade sport like it was a bottle of champersThe guy in the yellow t-shirts hairlineadd your own
lmao

i didnt even clock bare guys toasting coca bottles and the best 1 is the mix race yout who has some variant of robinsons in his right hand and a bottle of water in his right, niggas ready to mix up some cordial in the rave :lol:
LMAO

33xzuki.jpg33xzuki.jpg33xzuki.jpg

i'll be honest with u from a serious standpoint.You are definitely not talented enough to do this music thing anyway BUT why add to the odds stacked against you by being a prick. If by some freak of nature you turned into Drake overnight i still wouldnt support u, because ur whole gimmick and persona annoys me and u just have one of those faces that provokes anger.
......sorry, say that again, LOL i was counting the Moneys made from sales of my LEGO brick chain...
:lol:
This made me LOL^^^ thoughand LOLZ @ what M12 said about the cordialThat turtle guy is the biggest stupid f*cking prick on vip2, c/s this topic fully.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So a thread was made about a thread you didn't like then people came in here to talk about lols from the thread they didn't like.Fail if i ever saw one.

So a thread was made about a thread you didn't like then people came in here to talk about lols from the thread they didn't like.Fail if i ever saw one.
nowhat happened was....we made a pact not to help this bozoe promote his garbagetherefore we made a seperate thread without his unwanted material to comment on it.

Bare contradictionLol @ thinking this thread is not promoting the brehBut do your ting i don't care either wayPlay on player

True, I only clicked the other topic because of this topic onei dont normally enter legomans topics but guys were lol'ing...i wanted to lol and now hes got an extra youtube view

nowhat happened was....we made a pact not to help this bozoe promote his garbagetherefore we made a seperate thread without his unwanted material to comment on it.
doesn't even make sense

doesn't even make sense
:lol: tbh