them dreams you have

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me darg i know what dreams your talking about.had one that i actually died and i actually felt how it would feel to die and feeling of my soul leaving my body. all i could feel was regret cos i knew i was going hell but it was too late.cant explain any further but boy... definitely impacted me.
mine didnt show me how i diedbut it made me answer to all my actions infront of friends and famiywat smacks iti was on ricki lakesound like a jokebut real talk it made me realise the sh*t im doin is fukdin a weeks time il probly go bak to itbut i definately gota fix up

trust me darg i know what dreams your talking about.had one that i actually died and i actually felt how it would feel to die and feeling of my soul leaving my body. all i could feel was regret cos i knew i was going hell but it was too late.cant explain any further but boy... definitely impacted me.
THISwas so real

THISwas so real
life aint no jokego to heaven not hell

i came into this thread on a proper serious emotional wavebut when i read this the

i was on ricki lake
way i just broke out in laughter. :lol: anyway i hear you tho... especially about going back to normal a week later. shits pathetic.[2pac] i want to be a honest man ... but temptations goheeeeeeeeeeyyyyy-aaaaayyaaahhhhhhh[/2pac]

wish i had this sh*t, i keep gettin sleep paralysis bs, with either something/someone holding my chest down, or me paralysed whilst watching a dark figure come through my doorway.
once was enough for me, i feel your pain. coincedence or not i put a holy bible next to my bed afterwards not realisng what the f*ck had happend at the time, and i never had one since. try it.

A lot of man say that seeing is believing but nuff man see things that come true when theyre dreaming.....I heard you shouldnt see yourself die when youre sleeping....cos you might not wake....''

A lot of man say that seeing is believing but nuff man see things that come true when theyre dreaming.....I heard you shouldnt see yourself die when youre sleeping....cos you might not wake....''
the thing is, it wasn't a 3rd person perspective, it was a 1st person ting. propper felt it. thing is its easy for anyone to read and comprehend what i am saying. but until you have the same dream, where it feels 110% GENUNIELY REAL... and you can't distinguish the fact that its only a dream... only that is when you kow how it feels.anyway i thank god i'm jamming in my living room right now about to go and make myself a sammich.

The most disturbing dream I ever had was about someone else and I had to watch them falling into this well/hole kind of thing and I couldn't get them out it was f*ck*ng horrible. Them ones where you're crying and also being short of breath in real life to where you wake up proper short of breath cos you were crying in your dream. Horrible.

anyway i hear you tho... especially about going back to normal a week later. shits pathetic.
and is not like the 1st time this has happenedbut i gaurantee in a week il b bak to normal lifesh*t disgusts me
u cant change all at once if it aint worked b4 just cut down ur bad habits each dayhad one dream were my lil bro got kipnaped in front of me and the f*ckers drove away with him was bare shookbeat him up the nite before smh, woke up and made him breakfast