all you moist pricks

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

From my Experience there is 2 types of guysGuys that Know how to Get p*ssy and get p*ssy and keep it movingand Guys that sit around complaining about why girls dont like them and why they like bad boisif u fall in to the latter category then as boxa said ur moist!MAN THE f*ck UPObviously not EVERY SINGLE girl JUST wants to bang Certain girls want more before u can introduce them to the d*ckBut MOST girls nowadays jus want to bangIf u cant see that ur not about/you have no game or your the friend zone guywhich judging by some threads i seen on here alot of man tick dem boxes

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my Experience there is 2 types of guysGuys that Know how to Get p*ssy and get p*ssy and keep it movingand Guys that sit around complaining about why girls dont like them and why they like bad boisif u fall in to the latter category then as boxa said ur moist!MAN THE f*ck UPObviously not EVERY SINGLE girl JUST wants to bang Certain girls want more before u can introduce them to the d*ckBut MOST girls nowadays jus want to bangIf u cant see that ur not about/you have no game or your the friend zone guywhich judging by some threads i seen on here alot of man tick dem boxes
Tick them in full Black fresh pen expensive simp ink

Just curious, how do you decide which words start with a capital letter and which ones don't?

Just curious, how do you decide which words start with a capital letter and which ones don't?
:D

Guest Tulse Hill
Didnt even find that funny tbhSitting here like wtf...

:D Dweeb

Women themselves dont kno what they really want... Ok that may not be strictly true.. They may kno what they want and will do anything to acquire it.. But the female mind is so fickle and is subject to change very frequently.. So its not that men dont kno what women want, its just hard to keep up and a man has to be very aware of his womans needs and wants to keep her happy.. Luckily this condition no longer applies to me as i aint tryin to kno what women really want or actually care.. Only happiness i'm concerned with is my own, everyone else can kick rocks!!!
Your talking crap, a man doesn't have to be anything apart from a man. When you start trying to cater to there every whim and need is when they'll walk all over you and stop being interested. The trick is to be yourself and let her cater to your world.
this will only last a short amount of time... if ur unpredictable then that can work whilst they are trying to figure u out but its best if u kno what ur doing so u stay in control.... plenty of man and im sure alot of the ones on here have just been themselves with girls and have had to learn harsh lessons.. i aint talkin crap, but a smart man knows his next move and has backup plans rather than just coastin through life thinkin females are going to cater to his world... plenty of man who think their God's gift get sheg cos of that kind of mentality.. truth be told it is all a game and i like to be one step ahead so i can kick out when i need to.. rather then gettin played an start screwing afterwords when i hear shes already already f*ck*ng out cos i was too busy "just doin me" to realise what was really goin on.. men created the playing field, women level it... if u dont remember anything else remember that
^^lesson no.1
^^lesson no.1
c/s.allow being bendable. im like mother f*ck*ng nature i'll bring heat or cold, hail or sunshine. humanity cant dictate what i'll bring to the table, all they can do is try to predict.
aint this basically the same thing i've said?
off topic for future referencethe best way to keep a girl interested in u is cater for their enormous appetites, show her love, bit of anger, get emotional and "let her in", then a next time shut her out, be the good guy, be the bad boy.. u kinda have to keep them guessing as to keep them interested if ur lookin to keep her for a long duration.. if u stay on the same gage they'll call u boring, if u act up too much u'll get called a d*ckhead.. be reliable but dont be too predictable, u hav to be available yet elusive.. all these things should be brought into play over time, dont do it all in the space of a week or it will fail.. be more good than bad!i personally dnt like to play games.. but if u dnt play the game its guna play u.. if u dont remember anything else remember this, dnt give ur all in any relationship, make sure u have enough to pick urself up should sh*t hit the fan..