The Childhood Confectionary Thread

Guest Esquilax

Guest Flat Ericó

The best ice lolly of all time has to be one casper the friendly ghost ice lolly bubble gum flavour with bubblegum flavour goo inside or somethingonly tasted it once and i was about 10 but i can still taste it. ttkk i guess

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caramac.Those fishy shaped salty and vinegar snacks, forgotten the name though.5p icepolls, Banana icelolly and cherry brandy icelolly.Tomato toms. 5p scratings from the chippy.Toffee with the hammer.
Ohshiiiitjus reading this took me back to 1998fuuuhkin hell good timesand ttkk on the frosties, nerds and opal fruitsttkk fireball jawbreakersfireball_jawbreaker.jpgparty bags from primary school days had theseswizzels_matlow_parma_violets.jpgGiant_Love_Hearts.jpgdrumsticks_cherry_apple.jpg

Guest Lisa Turtle

I BEG someone tell me the name of that yellow paper bag with a turtle drawn on itHad all kinds of sweets in it and a couple of 'toys'Its gonna piss me off big timeYou could always get them in corner shops.

I BEG someone tell me the name of that yellow paper bag with a turtle drawn on itHad all kinds of sweets in it and a couple of 'toys'Its gonna piss me off big timeYou could always get them in corner shops.
ahhhhhhh f*ck i cant remember but i know what youre talking about. f*ck them though they cost 99p and you didnt get all that much in them

everyday, without failbassetts_frosties_kola_single.jpg
used over eat these
wasnt it called a lucky bag

Guest Lisa Turtle
The best ice lolly of all time has to be one casper the friendly ghost ice lolly bubble gum flavour with bubblegum flavour goo inside or somethingonly tasted it once and i was about 10 but i can still taste it. ttkk i guess
ngfdjngfjfdxjgfdjfdxjyfdrjyrfdxjydfjydfxjyfdjhtrfdjrfdjydrfjYREAYRESYRSS*SCREAMS*
LMAO

opalfruits_670373c.jpglol @ starburst
real talki went to Asda in Perry bar, brum one time probably a couple years agothey had these one away opal fruits, was kickin myself that i only picked up one packetthey was the bomb, i dont care what new flavours starburst bring outopal fruits bangin all day everyday, they jus tasted like how they used to, fruity,

ngfdjngfjfdxjgfdjfdxjyfdrjyrfdxjydfjydfxjyfdjhtrfdjrfdjydrfjYREAYRESYRSS*SCREAMS*
NO HYPE.THE BEST ICE LOLLY TO EVER EXIST, EVER. f*ck A MAGNUM, TWISTER, MILKY TINGS AND THE REST OF THEM WEAK SHITS.BEST EVER.HAD A YOUNG SAV LICKING THE WRAPPER COS THE GOO WAS SO SCRUMPTIOUS. AND MANNA MAN NEVER LICKS WRAPPER.f*ck THE MOTHER OF THE PEON WHO DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE THESE FROZEN DELIGHTS THAT WOULD SIT AND STARE AT ME FROM THE FREEZER OF BOSSMANS SHOP...THRICE.YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL c*nt.

LMAO