MUSIC VIDEOS

LEGOMAN

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL@the ppl falling for his sad looking face, sum puss-in-boots-moveThis yute is known by the school as a truant, wayward kid, who set his PE chaning room on fire. Open ur eyes ppl lol
Funny how you know all this but didn't know what school he went to.
still feeling sorry for the rowdy yute?lolThis was found out when he got reported to his school silly billy...u must give up ur purse to trick-or-treaters on a regs!

LOL@the ppl falling for his sad looking face, sum puss-in-boots-moveThis yute is known by the school as a truant, wayward kid, who set his PE chaning room on fire. Open ur eyes ppl lol
still feeling sorry for the rowdy yute?lolThis was found out when he got reported to his school silly billy...u must give up ur purse to trick-or-treaters on a regs!
So after you made him clean the mess you went out of your way to report him to his school.You really are a prick.

So after you made him clean the mess you went out of your way to report him to his school.You really are a prick.
if it was ur kid i woulda doone exactly the same:)

but legoboy u are a prick thoif man tells me were he lives ill piss on the wall and see him try give me a bucket..smh
Stop hyping. u know u wouldnt.
i would
13 Bruce GroveN17ater the bridge on ur left handside, cant miss it, Black door.
safe
This video shows why people dont like you and that you are a weak skinny prick who got boyed and bullied in schoolThis is why you fail all the time trying to get ratings when the majority laugh at your antics and consider you a low grade wasteman who can only pick on a little kidYou know if that was a bre your size and age you would not of done sh*t

boying off the kid like that make u feel bigif u ever tried that sh*t wit my youngers u would get shanked so quick it would be emotionalthe meat of it is OK u sell theses chain which i like most people DO NOT RATEno one on here either likes u or respects u so the fact u keep comin back and posting sh*t no one wants to see is annoyingu talk a good game to folk that u know will have it, simply the fact u try bully some kid is pissing me off for the simple fact u choose to boy him for ratingsi could have done the same thing and smacked ur face off when i see ur wack self at liquid maidstonesay something rude to me now, give me a reason to move to u where ever i see u cant stand part time bad boys like u dont act like u would have done the same to anyone, IF i'd have pissed there u would have offered to hold my jacket

boying off the kid like that make u feel bigif u ever tried that sh*t wit my youngers u would get shanked so quick it would be emotionalthe meat of it is OK u sell theses chain which i like most people DO NOT RATEno one on here either likes u or respects u so the fact u keep comin back and posting sh*t no one wants to see is annoyingu talk a good game to folk that u know will have it, simply the fact u try bully some kid is pissing me off for the simple fact u choose to boy him for ratingsi could have done the same thing and smacked ur face off when i see ur wack self at liquid maidstonesay something rude to me now, give me a reason to move to u where ever i see u cant stand part time bad boys like u dont act like u would have done the same to anyone, IF i'd have pissed there u would have offered to hold my jacket
All that typing and i aint even the guy in the video.Who da wasteman? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMMY