MUSIC VIDEOS

LEGOMAN

boying off the kid like that make u feel bigif u ever tried that sh*t wit my youngers u would get shanked so quick it would be emotionalthe meat of it is OK u sell theses chain which i like most people DO NOT RATEno one on here either likes u or respects u so the fact u keep comin back and posting sh*t no one wants to see is annoyingu talk a good game to folk that u know will have it, simply the fact u try bully some kid is pissing me off for the simple fact u choose to boy him for ratingsi could have done the same thing and smacked ur face off when i see ur wack self at liquid maidstonesay something rude to me now, give me a reason to move to u where ever i see u cant stand part time bad boys like u dont act like u would have done the same to anyone, IF i'd have pissed there u would have offered to hold my jacket
:lol: :lol:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmaowhat kinda f*ckrylike what kind of f*ckrylmao nahthis is some f*ckryARENT WE ALL f*ck*ng MALES, WHEN U NEED TO GO U BLOODY NEED TO GO...FAM I'VE PISSED ANYWHERE AND WILL f*ck*ng CONTINUE TO DO (COMMON SENSE PREVAILS) SO IF I NEED GOlol @ a little kid pissing at a side wall of ur crib and making man cleanlordgive me a strengtha rocket would fly if it that was my little bro or someone i gave a sh*t aboutlol what would he of done if the little yout said no i aint cleaning it, made him?wtf

lmaowhat kinda f*ckrylike what kind of f*ckrylmao nahthis is some f*ckryARENT WE ALL f*ck*ng MALES, WHEN U NEED TO GO U BLOODY NEED TO GO...FAM I'VE PISSED ANYWHERE AND WILL f*ck*ng CONTINUE TO DO (COMMON SENSE PREVAILS) SO IF I NEED GOlol @ a little kid pissing at a side wall of ur crib and making man cleanlordgive me a strengtha rocket would fly if it that was my little bro or someone i gave a sh*t aboutlol what would he of done if the little yout said no i aint cleaning it, made him?wtf
JHEEEEZ can u imagine lil brother comes in with a story how some any guy with a lego chain made him clean his wall while filming him!!!!my face would be like legowaste.gif

JHEEEEZ can u imagine lil brother comes in with a story how some any guy with a lego chain made him clean his wall while filming him!!!!my face would be like legowaste.gif
dsfdgfdfffgf :lol: :lol: thei gif>>>>>>>>

dsfdgfdfffgf :lol: :lol: thei gif>>>>>>>>
ljhjhjlhjhljhlkhlkjhlkjljh

This weakling lego p*ssy is going to have to be careful on the roads nowYou f*cked up big time posting that vid of the yute you are bullying
FOR THE LAST TIME U PONCE!IMNOTTHEGUYINTHEVID-E-O!MY DAYS U NEED SOME FRESH AIR IN UR BRAIN CELLS
Some shook p*ssy one minute its you then it aintWho is the skeletor looking twig in your avatar?Post your pic but I guess its really you

This weakling lego p*ssy is going to have to be careful on the roads nowYou f*cked up big time posting that vid of the yute you are bullying
FOR THE LAST TIME U PONCE!IMNOTTHEGUYINTHEVID-E-O!MY DAYS U NEED SOME FRESH AIR IN UR BRAIN CELLS
Some shook p*ssy one minute its you then it aintWho is the skeletor looking twig in your avatar?Post your pic but I guess its really you
go to his house & shank him up

• 1 month later...
go to his house & shank him up
IF THAT WAS U IN THAT PIC BELOW UR POST I SWEAR U WOULD GET BOXED, DROPPED KICKED N RUN OVERDUMB PUNK!!U kool though?

• 1 month later...
vip2 aint real life.calm down everyone
:!: :!:
I dont get why people get so frustrated with the lego man.You all laugh at the music he makes and criticise his "lego" chains but at least he's out there pursuing something he wants to do in life. The majority of us are stuck in dead end jobs or are just another name at another university. Especially when you consider the majority of people here will happily buy trainers because they're designed and endorsed by Dizzee Rascal...if everybody starts wearing these chains you'd probably be making topics about them asking whos copped the latest design.I'm not trying to sound holier than thou because I'm the same. I wish I was driven enough to pursue something that I'm passionate about. Yes he's annoying and yes he attention seeks but just ignore the topic if it bothers you that much. I have admiration for people that are attempting to go through life down another route that the majority of us dont have enough balls to even attempt going down.
THIS
tbh i'm banned from liquid maidstone done a little ting there alreadybut i see this yout here and thereso only a matter of timeSNM
Shook.
who do u mean when u say shook?
I think he meansdrogba-ref-415x275.jpg
sometimes u post lol cos u lol'd in ure head but i actually burst out laughing when i read this post...stitches and everything...with that said i just came across this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O33kEL-HgE

interesting video...