Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Have the Ends changed since 1991?

21 posts in this topic

Obv 1991 is no significant year (except I was born :D)But yeah I'm watching Boys N the Hood again to rekindle my memory of the film and certain scenes have me thinking "sh*t, nothing has really changed", especially that bit where those four man pull up on Trey in a car and one of them pulls a shotty on him.Dunno but that seemed significant because set man seem to be acting in exactly the same mind-frame even 18 years later.PS: I know that's LA and this is LDN and there are differences.Tell me whats different and whats the same...

dnt kno fami was 1 and in a different continent

Young men will always be in beef. As much as the Met Police would like you to think it only started in 1990 with yardies, its been going on since Jesus was bopping around looking for a yard to stay in.So no, the ends aint changed much since 1991

LOL"I want to get some waves to come through"But on a real have we gone forwards or backwards?

*waits for usuals to write their essays*

*waits for usuals to write their essays*
naaah this isnt a thesis topici should change the tone of things tbhlets just stick to the question, "what has changed and what has not?"we dont need to talk about what needs to be done lets just talk about what is different

well TV is differentmobile phones changedtechnology as a whole has me walkin with a constant boner

Bare turks/kurds all over the place nowNo more Patel corner shops, all turks/kurds owned now

No more Patel corner shops, all turks/kurds owned now
much betta tbh

When I was growing up it was always Turkish people round the way 2bh

Turks have this game on lock now, Asians are moving onto bigger things though.Corner shop owner of my local been working there ever since I was a little kid, I remember buying mothers day cards from that place.Start of this year he packed up, sold the shop to Turks and now owns 3 houses on the road.

Furious Styles: Rick, it's the Nineties. Can't afford to be afraid of our own people anymore, man. Still the same I guess.Female Club Member: Can we have one night where there ain't no fightin'; nobody gets shot? To an extentTrey: Can't go nowhere without getting all shot up and sh*t

lol @ the endsf*ck the endsthe way this "ends" thing drags people down and f*cks up lives it actually corrodes at your skin and mind, everyone i went to school with sloooowly going down hillleaving ends>>>>>staying there after 20

LOL @ comparing boys n the hood to your endsmislead yout
I knew this one would speak like thisread the last line you fool of OPthe Sahara has things in common with the Atlantic