Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TimeBomb

Connecting laptop to tv

5 posts in this topic

what wire do i need for this?i have a wire but the sound only comes from the laptop, what do i need for the sound to come from the tv?

You got surround sound system?put the phono to phono from the laptop into the surround sound system.Name of the wire or output is SPDIF

depends what outputs you haveunless its HDMI with the sound redirected to the HDMI output port u wont get sound from the TVur gonna need to plug it into speakers or a sound systemDVI doesnt output soundbut if ur TV is anything like the one i had in my living room bk home it may allow you to use a DVI or VGA input with sound from a normal 3.5 input connected to the computercheck the back see what inputs you have

depends what outputs you haveunless its HDMI with the sound redirected to the HDMI output port u wont get sound from the TVur gonna need to plug it into speakers or a sound systemDVI doesnt output soundbut if ur TV is anything like the one i had in my living room bk home it may allow you to use a DVI or VGA input with sound from a normal 3.5 input connected to the computercheck the back see what inputs you have
wow well im sh*t with this stuff, its a samsung, has lots of sockets and there is something which says DVI....