Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Without makeup.

43 posts in this topic

Goes to show how much \'celebs\' must rely on make-up Natural beauty >>>>>>jlo1.jpgjlo.jpgbrandy%20no%20makeup.jpgbrandy.jpgjennifer-hudson-without-makeup.jpgjennifer%20hudson.jpgkim-kardashian-without-makeup-2.jpgKim-Kardashian-03.jpgTyra-Banks-No-Makeup.jpgtyra.jpg

Is there such thing as Natural Beauty? i prefer it if my girl doesnt wear make-up even when we go out, I cant stand the stuff.

would like to know from the females on this site if they ever go out wearing no make up?

Brandy doesnt look hardly any differentKardashian doesn't look that much different either to be fair

Tyra is wearing a little makeup.. but still looks better.

Brandys got make up on. Tyra looks fine!And yes Ive stopped wearing make up during the day...cant b arsed.

btiches who look nice widout make up = element of wifeyjust need the other additional attribute and wallah *french wallah not somalian wallahi... big up eskay though*

kim kardashian would still get some lovin without make up.

Is there such thing as Natural Beauty? i prefer it if my girl doesnt wear make-up even when we go out, I cant stand the stuff.
yes

still would. all ah demjust bad pics imo. if u saw them on ur local high rd u "might shed a grin"

btiches who look nice widout make up = element of wifeyjust need the other additional attribute and wallah *french wallah not somalian wallahi... big up eskay though*
ROFLMAO.

Whats the defination of a little make up? Cause Tyra looks like she got a lot on.Mascara is the only make up i generally wear on a day to day basis.If im going out eye shadow and some eye liner, lip gloss but i hate foundation with a pasion.

would like to know from the females on this site if they ever go out wearing no make up?
some of them ie. tyra, kim look alrite. i dont wear makeup during the day think i need to start i look very plain jane

jennifer-hudson-without-makeup.jpgsickest baffed face
she looks like she should be someone mum

tyra looks good stillouch at the rest thoughand only make up i wear is lipgloss + eye make up = mascara,eye shadow and eye linerthumbs down to foundation and all of dat

These bitches painting their faces decieving man.

tyra is the only one remaining intactwould be a blessing to wake up to her dragon breath

all but 1 look alritesome even look better without the make up