Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J. Edgar

Orange Poster

20 posts in this topic

looolI had to look hard to figure out what you were getting at, its just a coincidence though I think

YEH I KNOW!Seen this other day on the way homeLmfaoPISS TAKE!

come one, orange's marketing team must've thought about that before they let it go to print.even if its a coincedence, you cant take them chances there if you're a big company

LOLthis againbut i swear bare with white artists(and the monkey url) have started popping up now.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oranges marketing department

come one, orange's marketing team must've thought about that before they let it go to print.even if its a coincedence, you cant take them chances there if you're a big company
Its just the tag name to their music service (seen white & black artists on it), nothing really harmful about it (allthough it could seem it if you didnt know what it was about)Same way they have dolphin and them other animal services

LOLthis againbut i swear bare with white artists(and the monkey url) have started popping up now.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oranges marketing department
They should have known they will eventually have a black artist and should be aware of how politically incorrect it is.

Its just the tag name to their music service (seen white & black artists on it), nothing really harmful about it (allthough it could seem it if you didnt know what it was about)Same way they have dolphin and them other animal services
i know they have these services, but they shouldve known it'll look wrong.thats like Jacobs doing a deal with an indie label with a /cracker subdomain, i'd f*ckin piss myself