Drugs haul 'worth £25m' is seized

Hank Moody

Drugs haul 'worth £25m' is seized UK Border Agency officers at Heathrow Airport have made what they claim is their biggest seizure of heroin and uncovered an international drugs gang.Around 165kg of the drug, with an estimated street value of £8m, was hidden in souvenirs from South Africa. A further 80kg was seized at an address in Dartford, Kent, and a man was charged with intent to supply. The total amount of drugs seized is estimated to be worth around £25m and was all destined for the UK. Information was also passed to police in South Africa, who subsequently arrested a further five people, including three UK nationals. They also uncovered another 115kg of heroin and more than 6,500kg of herbal cannabis and cannabis http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8262015.stm

when busts like this happen i wonder how many people get killed.The finger needs to be pointed at someone. and thats a hella lotta money to lose
Defo!!In most of these senarios there has been a snitch, so its bait someone will pay for it.
lol at thinkin that food aint guna go right back on the roadsfuk a drought
C/S that, theres never really a drought, its just that people who might normally supply smaller quantities to other dealers will choose not to. Amount of time ive heard ppl tell me they don't know any Ds with Weed, and i think sh*t i dont even smoke that sh*t but i know around 5 people if i was really looking i could get something decent from.

when busts like this happen i wonder how many people get killed.The finger needs to be pointed at someone. and thats a hella lotta money to lose
Defo!!In most of these senarios there has been a snitch, so its bait someone will pay for it.
C/S that, theres never really a drought, its just that people who might normally supply smaller quantities to other dealers will choose not to. Amount of time ive heard ppl tell me they don't know any Ds with Weed, and i think sh*t i dont even smoke that sh*t but i know around 5 people if i was really looking i could get something decent from.
scarface-bath.gif'what would you know bubblehead'

Just came from the pub and people where slewing me over this coz I'm South African.**Columbian wannabe**Fake Coleonand many more insultsCunts
thats cos they dnt realise that the real f*ck*ng g's when it comes to shipping the class A's are the africans...the food dont get bashed as much as it does when it comes through europe !

scarface-bath.gif'what would you know bubblehead'
LOL More than you think probably! Be carefull not to underestimate certain people, there awareness of certain eliments can be explosive. Thats probably why i'd be more likely to get away with murder - I don't look like the stereotype thats involved/knows about that culture.