JACK3D

almunia is shit

jack3d.jpgPre workout, its been on a hype over in the states and apparently its on backorder due to its popularity. completely sold out here in the uk.Mine arrived on monday.Lotta people saying its better than no xplode etc.ill post my progress heremy first time using it on wednesday and i managed to bang out more weight on the barbell rows. had some mad pump on my forearms/biceps.

Guest Tulse Hill
What is it?
makes you more homo
no it makes u more alpha not homo who sits on vip2 beefing with other homos like tf
yeh yeh whateverwe all know ur a homowhat normal guy goes out of his way to but a bucket of cream like this?u homo but dont like it

What is it?
makes you more homo
no it makes u more alpha not homo who sits on vip2 beefing with other homos like tf
yeh yeh whateverwe all know ur a homowhat normal guy goes out of his way to but a bucket of cream like this?u homo but dont like it
its not cream u fat mexicanthe only cream i get is from ur mum bruhno go play with tf and bet ur horses

You gonna tell us what the f*ck it does or keep arguing with the horse whisperer?
calm down mr steroids
Like having tons of energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your workouts? Who doesn't? There's nothing like the right combination of compounds taken pre-workout to deliver consistently mind-blowing workouts to help you achieve your goals. After all, if your workouts suck, you can all but forget about making killer progress anytime soon.USPLabs Jack3d gives you the mad aggressive desire and ability to lift more weight, pump out more reps and have crazy lasting energy, along with sick muscle-engorging pumps. Jack3d is easily the most intense pre-workout product you will ever want to use again. The amount of energy and focus is perfect, pumps and vascularity will be out of control, but most importantly you will feel great throughout your entire workout. No crash, no bloat, no headaches, no blow workouts.

it does the same thing as noXplode basically. preworkout "charging"these manufacturers just use more stuff and may make it a bit cheaper each time.every time theres a new "wow" product on the market to suck people ini use noxplode and such stuff is good to use if ur weight training/diet is on point no doubt, but the amazing gains u expect to see wont be seen if ur not already lean and if you dont work out well enough. in terms of recovery and slowing down fatigue they do very well. its just the way these things are written up make you think you're gonna lift 3x as heavy and come out of the gym looking like the hulk. it gets you mentally pumped though cant deny that. if ur vascular and lean, it will work visual wonders, if ur not after one week youll be thinking youve been ripped off

it does the same thing as noXplode basically. preworkout "charging"these manufacturers just use more stuff and may make it a bit cheaper each time.every time theres a new "wow" product on the market to suck people ini use noxplode and such stuff is good to use if ur weight training/diet is on point no doubt, but the amazing gains u expect to see wont be seen if ur not already lean and if you dont work out well enough. in terms of recovery and slowing down fatigue they do very well. its just the way these things are written up make you think you're gonna lift 3x as heavy and come out of the gym looking like the hulk. it gets you mentally pumped though cant deny that. if ur vascular and lean, it will work visual wonders, if ur not after one week youll be thinking youve been ripped off
its cheaper than noxplode lol.and it actually works, ive been lifting more stuff in the gym. even at home i feel more focused in getting sh*t done.of course diet and training is on point

thats good then. speaking of noxplode i somehow forgot to pack it in my main luggage at and put it in my hand luggage. heathrow airport security at terminal 5 almost got rid of it. the guy opened it up and cos it had been shaken a bit it kicked up a bit of dust when he opened it. when he read 'what it says it does on the tin' man laughed and got his supervisor. i got to keep it in the end