Never tell a woman anything.

Mr Q

Researchers found that women are overcome by a burning desire to share gossip as soon as they hear it.They will typically spill the beans to at least one other person in 47 hours and 15 minutes.Depending on who the gossip is about, their boyfriend, husband, best friend or mother are most likely to be the initial recipients of the information.The study of 3,000 women aged between 18 and 65 also found that four out of ten admitted they were unable to keep a secret – no matter how personal or confidential the news was.It also found that alcohol usually gives us a helping hand to blurt out secrets – with more than half admitting a glass or two of wine could prompt them to dish the dirt.Michael Cox, UK Director of Wines of Chile, which commissioned the research to mark Chile's National Day on Friday, said: "It's official – women can't keep secrets."We were really keen to find out with this survey how many secrets people are told. What we didn't bank on was how quickly these are passed on by those we confide in."No matter how precious the piece of information, it's often out in the public domain within 48 hours."That means every single Brit who has confided in a friend should be worried because they don't know where their secret is heading."The fact they offload gossip to someone completely unrelated to the matter or in a different social group can be comforting but while nine in ten girls deem themselves trustworthy – they still have spilt the beans."And juicy gossip can really flow after a couple of glasses of wine."The study found the nation's ladies hear three nuggets of gossip a week, but end up passing it on to at least one other person.Six in 10 end up telling someone completely uninvolved so the person the secret belongs to won't know.Three in 10 admitted having the urge to reveal someone's secret. Nearly half (45 per cent) disclose secrets just for the weight to be lifted from their shoulders.However, two thirds end up feeling guilty are passing on secrets.Three quarters say they are capable of keeping quiet about a secret, and 83 per cent consider themselves 100 per cent trustworthy within each group of friends.Yet, four in ten admit to gossiping to a close friend from another friendship group.More than four in ten think it is acceptable to share a friend's secret with someone who does not know them, with over 40 per cent saying their husband is their ultimate confidant.Intimate issues, true cost of purchases and affairs emerged top of the secret-keeping list, with girls most likely to share a secret chatting face-to-face, on the phone or via a text message.Fortunately for some though, over a quarter (27 per cent) said they forgot what they were told the following day.

Guest Triple XXX

tbh theres certain things u jus dnt tell womenbt theres a few ride or die that i kno wont say shitstillaint one girl that aint related to me that i can jus tell sh*t n b good about it

This is nothing new tbh, only share with women what u dont really mind other people knowing... What they shoulda done, is do this EXACT same test for men.. Cos men truely are the new women!!

What they shoulda done, is do this EXACT same test for men.. Cos men truely are the new women!!
C/S

This is nothing new tbh, only share with women what u dont really mind other people knowing...What they shoulda done, is do this EXACT same test for men.. Cos men truely are the new women!!
What they shoulda done, is do this EXACT same test for men.. Cos men truely are the new women!!
C/S
Yup the rise of the male bitch, is in full effect these days.I blame this current trend in media sticking these flagrant homos prancin about on the TV channels.Diluting young boys perception of manhood, promoting this NO BALLS metro/homo lifestyle.

Thats just women slowly taking over the world.
yeah too many head female TV producers, stickin on these gok wans on TV. As these type of men are controllable by women and seen as non threatening timid beings no masculine bone in there body.Diluting the next generation wave of men, even if there straight, to be dosile and emotionally tender p*ssy's.

This is nothing new tbh, only share with women what u dont really mind other people knowing... What they shoulda done, is do this EXACT same test for men.. Cos men truely are the new women!!
C/S

E15 is spot on tbh.When you want something to be known by certain people, subtly let the blabber mouth girl know.This can also work for revengeIf a girl f*cks you over, cripple her emotionally by f*ck*ng her loud-mouthed friend.Disclaimer #1: Make sure you f*ck her well, tales of your limp worm will avail you nothing.Disclaimer #2. I don't engage in any of the behaviour I have above advisded, nor do I have, or have ever seen, a 'limp worm'.Disclaimer #3: Lucosade is not suitable for replacing the fluids lost during diarreah.

Guest Triple XXX
E15 is spot on tbh.When you want something to be known by certain people, subtly let the blabber mouth girl know.This can also work for revengeIf a girl f*cks you over, cripple her emotionally by f*ck*ng her loud-mouthed friend.Disclaimer #1: Make sure you f*ck her well, tales of your limp worm will avail you nothing.Disclaimer #2. I don't engage in any of the behaviour I have above advisded, nor do I have, or have ever seen, a 'limp worm'.Disclaimer #3: Lucosade is not suitable for replacing the fluids lost during diarreah.
LMFAO

LMFAO
LOLhit up that dioralyte fam

Meh it's human nature.My bredrin did this the other day... told her hubby something I told her. Talk about disclosing personal info to ur man about me kmt.
She's an eedyat cos her man now has power... If her and her man broke up an he wanted to be a d*ck, he could effectively end ur friendship by tellin u bout ur business cos u'd distance urself from her and label her untrustworthy.. Assuming u haven't distanced urself from her already At least tell someone in a different circle so the info has less chance of coming back round init

Meh it's human nature.My bredrin did this the other day... told her hubby something I told her. Talk about disclosing personal info to ur man about me kmt.
:D trust mei was talkin to my bredrin one day on the phone tellin her about carnival and this yout i was talkin toshe had me on loud speaker shes like 'my man says he might kno him'couldnt believe itb4 that her mans sayin how he wanted to meet me to make sure shes keeping the right company :D