WOULD YOU WEAR THIS T-SHIRT?

LEGOMAN

I can see just by lookin at the t-shirt it's poor quality made.
LOL/so are you doing driving lessons or not?
ive done everything u know, i got the L badge, ive even got a logo on the car.Just need to collect my car from the garage for its dual controls.
rah wat u a driving instructor???
Im not a qualified A.D.I but i will be in 2months. hence why im offerin low cost driving lessons.

When you qualify how much will you charge?My friend's bday in a couple months, she hasn't started driving and if I buy her lessons it will finally push her to do it.
For the first year or so i'll be providin lessons part time cause I still have a full time job. 10 quid an hour wil be my rate. now it's 7.50. I give 5 people lessons a week. and my record still stands at Passed One.

Guest Lisa Turtle
When you qualify how much will you charge?My friend's bday in a couple months, she hasn't started driving and if I buy her lessons it will finally push her to do it.
For the first year or so i'll be providin lessons part time cause I still have a full time job. 10 quid an hour wil be my rate. now it's 7.50. I give 5 people lessons a week. and my record still stands at Passed One.
Cool, I'll holla closer to the time.