Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Ayo Rich kid... your bro's wack son

63 posts in this topic

What kinda

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">is this?tell your bro to step his game up.. i liked rope chain , dead end was decent...but this?? naa bruv...

first part of the vid was sickuntil it went into that multicoloured sh*t n i jus locked off

Vids good tbh, did this guy win the lottery or something? Where the f*ck is his budget coming from?

was expecting worst tbh

Is Rich Kid still on here?He was such a c*nt.His sister was FIRE though.

didnt u haters chase richkid off time ago?video was decent but song was sh*twe already know that the song sounds like an 80's trackwould have been good to write and sing about suttin elsein the same sort of setting. UK songwriting stays on auto fail

First part of the vid was sick, tune is terrible.He's going on about the 80's hard and then drops he wasn't even born then.How has his album been selling, I remember that vid where he was arguing about his predicted sales

the start of the video was actually sick, the song is sh*t though, all this 80's business is played out.

Why the f*ck did I just spend one minute and fourteen seconds on that sh*t?

recently ive met a few people that knew him in college...n yes its all true he got bullied BAD them times...but anyways, fair dos to him, makin shitty pop music that lil girls will like...

man got bullied in college uknoya bitch ass nugga

That acid trip of a video

recently ive met a few people that knew him in college...n yes its all true he got bullied BAD them times...but anyways, fair dos to him, makin shitty pop music that lil girls will like...
only on this site will you hear sh*t like that

This fag wasnt even born in the 80s the trampShout out to my 80s gang

This fag wasnt even born in the 80s the trampShout out to my 80s gang
i swear ur younger than me n im 90's

only on this site will you hear sh*t like that
i know him from tym agohe did get bullied, but it was mainly h8ers on a jealous 1tunes dnt appeal 2 me, but tbh he's a bare safe guy and still humble

89 brah
thats pretty much 90's doe initbet it was like December or sutin