Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandnew

Pound Sterling - Fresh

45 posts in this topic

WoW !!gave it one big dutty stinkin reload bout 6 bars into the verse.Dude has stepped his game up seriously and could easilly compete among the likes of giggs with this track.Video levels high as usual.Thumbs up on this one

edfrgltlhyljjuykDonte told you. sickest uk rapper, hands down!!hasala hasala hasala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notice how the video is almost the same as his video (just for the hustlers)Pounds >_______________

loool I knew Afroman would be in hereTunes alright

lol Afroman gettin excited over punds again

i said it form daythis guy was giggs be4 gigs was giigsshes a more refined version...has more charisma and swagger videos always polished as wellso real >____

edfrgltlhyljjuykDonte told you. sickest uk rapper, hands down!!hasala hasala hasala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notice how the video is almost the same as his video (just for the hustlers)Pounds >_______________
loool I knew Afroman would be in hereTunes alright
almost gave him a shout in the first post cos i know how he loves this dude but jus llowed it lol

Guy is sh*t, but the beat is moving.

not really feeling it.preferred that ting he done over the jay-z beat

Beat is FYAH but his voice is over jarring.Lazy delivery + sh*t flow = Sit down son.

i said it form daythis guy was giggs be4 gigs was giigsshes a more refined version...has more charisma and swagger videos always polished as wellso real >____
Major C/SI think is westwood freestyle is his best till date..Need this tune on mp3 asap, need to bang it in the whipHasala Hasa Hasala Hasala!!!! Shet