Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Something different I've been working on.

11 posts in this topic

It's a modern classical piece, just the beginning eventually I want to score it, and get it orchestrated live just for the sake of it.Elements of Time - 27-07-09.mp3 - 1.21MBWho knows maybe it might get used somewhere one day when it's finished.

BigTheres 1 note of the flute thats wrong & I dont like the strings that come inBut tune is hard

BigTheres 1 note of the flute thats wrong & I dont like the strings that come inBut tune is hard
u mean the note at 0:25?

that note is needed for effect trust meneed a good balance of minor and major intervals& i think it sounds amazing on that fluteI get what you say about the intro of the strings thoughthe chord doesnt sit well with the rest of the piece

Gonna try add the next section today...

lol I come like dirrts with this music swearya downneed to revisit this

interesting. i love the flute note they say doesnt fit. my suggestions for the japanese effect u seem to be going for:try a panpipe for the flute pattern, see if you like that, then change it back 2 the flute from 31 seconds. or the other way round, for some reason at 31, i feel like a sound change is neededtake the piano out of tune, like at the start of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU97h8e41bEvery well composed though, love the dynamics changing on the string. is that ending an ending or just where you've cut the clip, coz it sounds like it could lead to an interesting key change* edit oh u said its just the beginning... ignore me