Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Dream Team of the 90s

30 posts in this topic

Only players from the 90s.1. GK - O.Kahn2. LB - P.Maldini3. CB - F.Baresi4. CB - L.Mattaus5. RB - Cafu6. DM - Dunga7. AM - Rivaldo8. AM - R.Baggio9. AM - H.Stoickov 10. ST - G.Batistuta11. ST - Romario.Holy f*ck. TEAM IS ILL.

Very difficult to do, I 'd need to have a think and come back.

The old 5-0-5 formation ay? There are too many attackers to squeeze in thoughC/S flojo though, too many names.

SchmeichelCafu – Baresi – McGrath – MaldiniFigo – Keane – Scholes – ZidaneBatistuta - Ronaldo

Can't believe no Shearer or BeckhamPS Dunga wasn't a centre half.

The old 5-0-5 formation ay? There are too many attackers to squeeze in thoughC/S flojo though, too many names.

SchmeichelCafu – Baresi – McGrath – MaldiniFigo – Keane – Scholes – ZidaneBatistuta - Ronaldo

Can't believe no Shearer or BeckhamPS Dunga wasn't a centre half.

f*cka midfield when u have Baresi in defence. But scholes + Keane?

That Danish bloke who played for us for a whileCafu Stam MathueusMaldiniRivaldoKeaaneDel Piero GiggsCantona RonaldoHonourable mentions Zidnae, Figo, Hagi, Scholes, Irwin, Perruzi, Inzaghi(believe it or not) and Ronny Johnson probably one of the most underated united players ever, on his day injury free he was as good as if not better than Stam.

-----------schmicheal--------Cafu----Baresi-----Stam---MaldiniBeckham-----Davids-----Zidane--------------rivaldo---------------------batistuta-----------R9--------

Errrr haven't heard Hagi's name for a longggg while.Was sooo sick

Hagi, bloody hell I remember when he signed for Galatasry, all the Turkish kids in my school went mental, it was like they've signed God.Other than that...

Very difficult to do, I 'd need to have a think and come back.

SchmeichelCafu – Stam – MaldiniBeckham – Zidane - Rivaldo – GiggsRoberto BaggioCantona - Ronaldo

If Zidane and Ronaldo are not in your team, re-assess your favourite sport.

honorable mention to man like bierhoff though
Guys like Roberto Carlos, Goerge Weah and Hristo Stoichkov aswell.

SchmeichelCafu Baresi Adams MaldiniBaggio Zidane Nedved Batistuta Ronaldo Shearer

Their was some sick players throughout the 90's from time man like Effenberg hasn't even been mentioned you know the talent pool is deep.theirs a few obscure guys who I rated highly that I could throw in off sentiment alone, like Mostovoi.

This is my team--------------Schmeichel--------------Thuram------Mattheus-----Ayala---Maldini---------------Guardiola----Mendieta-----------------Ronaldo-----Weah----Zidane---------------------------Batistuta----------------Too many strikers but f*ck itedit: looool @ lizerazu at rb

--------------Semen--------------------Baresi-----Maldini---Roberto Larcos---------------Guardiola----Veron--------------------Recoba-----Zizou----Rivaldo------------------R9---------Salas---------pmsl at those who dont have zidane and R9. some sick joke surely

This is way too hard, bare names not mentioned Koeman etcBut C/S:If Zidane and Ronaldo are not in your team, re-assess your favourite sport.

------------------Schmeichel-----------------------Cafu--------Matthaus-----Maldini--------R Carlos-----------------------Keane--------------------------------------Rui Costa---Zidane----------------------Figo-----------------R9------------Rivaldo-----eerrrhhhh, other team wouldn't even touch the ball

--------------Semen--------------Cafu------Baresi-----Maldini---Roberto Larcos---------------Guardiola----Veron--------------------Recoba-----Zizou----Rivaldo------------------R9---------Salas---------pmsl at those who dont have zidane and R9. some sick joke surely
PMSL @ Guys who have 12 men in their line up.

So you'd play 2 cb's and Larcos at LB?
str8 pro evo world team out here g

SchmeichelCafu-Thuram-Maldini-Carlos Keane-Scholes Zidane-Cantona-Rivaldo R9