Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

Diet Help

12 posts in this topic

basically i wanna loose half a stonebut at the same time continue to gain strengthis this possible?

yeahincrease cardiodon't eat carbohydrates in your last meal - just lean meat and vegetablesdrink plenty of waterlots of bodyweight exercises - press ups, pull ups etc.sorted

yeahincrease cardiodon't eat carbohydrates in your last meal - just lean meat and vegetablesdrink plenty of waterlots of bodyweight exercises - press ups, pull ups etc.sorted
sfebut can u elaborate on the colored a bitcos i just need 2 sort my diet out, cos i dnt really eat well enuff

dont eat stuff like pasta, rice, bread, potato on ur last meal cus carbs are ur main source of energy, and if they dont get burned off they get stored as fat, but if ur trying to loose weight just try cut out any unnecessary carbs through the day.

I play 5 a side football twice a week, go boxing twice a week and try and fit 3-4 gym sessions in. Am I doing too much cardio to gain strength? I'm putting off playing football properly again because I don't want to become too slim.

basically i wanna loose half a stonebut at the same time continue to gain strengthis this possible?
few weeks ago u wanted steroids and now u wanna lose half a stone.just stick to one goal, its coming up to winter so i'd recommend packing on some musclecome feb/march go on a cut then u'll be shredded by mid jul/aughow much u weigh?

few weeks ago u wanted steroids and now u wanna lose half a stone.just stick to one goal, its coming up to winter so i'd recommend packing on some musclecome feb/march go on a cut then u'll be shredded by mid jul/aughow much u weigh?
6ft 2 and 13 stonewanted to loose around half a stone to get abs, my upper body is bless now once i have gd abs i will b sorted

I play 5 a side football twice a week, go boxing twice a week and try and fit 3-4 gym sessions in. Am I doing too much cardio to gain strength? I'm putting off playing football properly again because I don't want to become too slim.
I personally don't think so. I think that you'll probably get bigger extremely slowly, if at all, but I don't see why your strength gains should suffer.

I personally don't think so. I think that you'll probably get bigger extremely slowly, if at all, but I don't see why your strength gains should suffer.
Perfect, exactly the answer I was looking for.

When you think about it, surely it's not that hard to lose weight?I mean, someone like Ricky Hatton loses 40lbs and turns into a world-level athlete in about 10 weeks.Obviously not everybody has the time to train as much as him, but over a 4 month perioud you would imagine you could achieve similar results nah?

Hatton is already a disciplined person. He's not your average slob that's never been to a gym and decides they wanna trim.Or do you mean for someone who's already a gym-goer?

Yeah I meant for people who already exercise/gym and know a little bit about nutrition.