Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Does Youtube educate or brainwash??

36 posts in this topic

I'm on facebook and the videos that get upped are usually conspiracy stuff from youtube.Sometimes i think it's a bandwagon because the type of people that share these videos are not conscious people.Maybe they are being educated by clips on youtube?Maybe they are jumping on a bandwagon?Or maybe youtube is being used as a tool to brainwash people into thinking what they watch is real?Now i'm not trying to insinuate that they are hidden messages blah blah in the clips... but youtube is a very convincing site to watch things on.what do you lot think?

free postingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.35n3tow.gif

Its been a real good platform to view all sorts of information but what comes with it is bare fraff as wellPeople are becoming aware and that is a good thing but you got to be cautious to just believe any old sh*t that is on youtube

i learned how to drive from youtubeso boy...

they post it on fb, couple fools comment and then they forget about it the next day.

lmao caught me off guard

lmao caught me off guard
what did he think was gonna happen wen he got to the top though?

4tmr7d.jpg
LOL WTF!
DVGNVNVNCVNVNCV

my mind is free so i take in information on a as an when basis, make a critical assessment and decide whether or not its relevant to my lifei cant be brainwashed

4hxgrm.gif
Lol security laughing but it's that woman that gets me.

utube is like google. a huge information giantit will be bound to have info overloadit can only brainwash the lazy minded. like thun them and others it is like any other medium of information that can be distorted to disinform the viewer. but even ur parents gave u info that has shaped ur thinking and doesnt mean its 100% correct.me tho ive been able to weed thru the trash and ive learnt alot from it, from knotting ties to making cornbread, to learning more about the jewish world order.